✿ ~ TᗯEᒪᐯE ~ ✿

You cried into Undertaker's chest, clutching his clothes. "I loved him, Undertaker. I loved him!" you wailed. "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him."

"Senpai, where are you off too lately?" A curious you asked. He looks over his shoulder and at you. "Nothing you should bother yourself with," he answered.

"Senpai," you begun, looking down at the ground. "You're going to see that woman, aren't you?" He said nothing which only answered your question. He turns and left you.

He was more distracted by the day since he met a female human. It hurt you, knowing that you weren't important to him. You smiled a bitter smile. "(Y/N), he's going to leave soon," you muttered to yourself. "He's going to leave.. So it's best if you let go.."

You were actually right. You've prepared yourself for the day but you still couldn't handle it; you cried.

After calming down, you haven't said a word and kept your head down. "I'm sorry," Undertaker spoke. You look up at him. "For what?" you asked, confused.

"That he left you," he answered. "He really is a bastard who doesn't deserve you.. He's selfish if you ask me and I'd probably kill them too."
You shook your head. "No, it's alright, Undertaker. I was always being a bother to him anyway."

"No, what he did was stupid!" he exclaimed in all seriousness. "He must be feeling guilty for leaving someone like you."

You stare at him and when you didn't say anything, he opened his mouth to speak. "(Y/N), what's wrong?" You said nothing and instead, leaned forward and place your lips on his. He was stupefied as his eyes widened in shock.

He quickly collected himself and pushed you away, not looking into your eyes. "Undertaker?" you call out. "Sorry, (Y/N), but I don't think this is right," he said.

Your heart ached. "Why? Don't you like me?" you asked worriedly. He struggled to find the right words. "I.. (Y/N), look, what you are doing is out of frustration," he states loud and clear. Tears formed in your eyes again. He was right.

They looked alike and so you thought you can learn to love him the way you did, but you were just making up a lie to distract yourself.

You look down. "You're right.. I'm sorry," you said. He turns and finally looks at you. "You don't have to. I understand why you did that," he said. "But I think you need some time alone." You nodded in agreement and stood up and left the shop and back to your little room.

You laid on the bed, letting the tears flow. You're so stupid, (Y/N)! Even the man who looked like him rejected you. If you could die again, you would. You turn on your side and see the box on your desk. Then, wrapping your fingers around the stone again, you closed your eyes, welcoming sleep since you just wanted a break from this heartache.

~♡~