✿ ~ ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ ~ ✿

"I love you, Senpai." You crack a smile through your tears. "I shouldn't have been angry at you since you never said you wanted my love." You wipe your tears away, trying to stop the never ending tears.

There was silence while you were still sobbing. Then, Undertaker cupped your face, making you look at him. He caresses your face, wiping the tears away. You were confused and soon, he leaned in and placed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened, processing what was happening.

Then, he pulled away. "I love you too, (Y/N)." He cock his head slightly towards the side and smiled the smile that was only reserved for you. No one else.

You were shocked to hear the words you've been wanting to hear from him escape his lips. "So, please don't cry," he said. He seemed to want to say more and was debating on it. Then, "if you could find it in your heart, will you allow me to start new with you?" he asked.

A smile appeared on your face; the smile he wanted back. "Of course!" you said and wrapped your arms around him, burying your face in the crook of his neck as you allow tears flow. However, these were the tears of pure happiness.

Undertaker was happy to hear it and caressed your hair with one hand as you wrapped his other arm around you protectively.

You two stayed like that for a couple more minutes and then pulled away, smiles on each of your faces. "Would you like to help me bake biscuits?" he asks. Your eyes gleamed brightly. "The ones you give me?" you asked and he nodded. "Then yes!" Hand in hand, you both went back to the funeral parlour.

Not too far from the two of you, there stood a happy person, joyful tears flowing from their eyes; they had watched the whole thing.

"Oh, what a beautiful romantic story!" Grell blew their nose into a napkin. "Even more beautiful than any fairy tales told!" Yes, even though Grell was told to go away, they didn't leave the scene.

"I wished mine and Bassy's were like theirs!" they exclaim and then an idea popped into their head. "I'll go and re-enact the whole thing with him!" The redheaded reaper then skipped along all the way to the Phantomhive's manor- where Sebastian is- in hopes to make a more beautiful story than what they had just seen.

~END~

~♡~

🎉 You've finished reading I Hate You! I Love You! ♡~Uɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀᴋᴇʀ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ~♡ 🎉