•32

Get rid of spiders by burning—

Lately, the young Earl's manor has been overflowing with cobwebs in almost every corner around. Y/n didn't mind these unwanted guests one bit however, it's irritating having a certain raven butler always on his/her back.

"Ah, you missed this spot...clean again" a bitter yet gentle voice spoke. His arm stretched out, and with his thumb and pointer finger he snatched a crawling spider that surely wasn't causing much trouble. His smile, very on to Yn—Sebastian squeezed the spider to death in an instant showing no mercy.

Y/n simply nodded. Mentally she/he was having a breakdown, why worsen it by speaking out loud.

"Yes, Sebastian" she/he derisively said as a false smile stretched on her/his lips. Ah.

"Hmm, very well" Sebastian turned to walk away, his steps echoing in the hall.

Does he wear heels or something? Y/n's eyebrows knitted together in thought. She/he quickly dismissed this thought as the steps disappeared.

Once she/he was sure There was no one around, her/his finger pointed the direction Sebastian had left and clenched her/his other hand.

"Tell Claude to stop leaving his children around!!! I will have to take drastic measures to make sure this estate quits looking filthy every second. Aughh!"

Then I suggest quit disappearing at night to spend time at the Trancy Manor. You certainly have so many children. Must I wonder what you go and do—

Sebastian's voice rung in her head

Y/n shook his/her head. Just at what was Sebastian trying to imply.

So annoying. And I thought he was gone too...aghhh

The Next morning, the smell of Butane; a highly flammable, colorless liquid, hit strong to those who walked near the Phantomhive estate.

"Just what is that foul smell!?" Ciel Phantomhive, accompanied by his trusty butler angrily cried out.

"Ahh, Sebastian wanted me to rid of the spiders so that's exactly what I'm doing—Butane" Y/n, with all protective gear she/he turned around and demonstrated an 8oz bottle of Butane as if it was a fragile work of art.

Ciel's hands immediately went to cover his nose and mouth. "Horrible, do hurry" He walked away.

Sebastian, "just what do you intend on doing L/n..."

The only thing visible of Y/n's features for anyone now, is only her/his e/c colored eyes.

Y/n mischievously gave a close eyed smile and pulled out a matchbox. She/he proceeded to open it and take out a striker.

Before Sebastian could refuse, Y/n quickly light up the trail of Butane around the hallway.
....

I love reading your comments <3