•33

Pretend like you've just invented a time machine that so miraculously worked
...

It was like any other day in the Trancy Estate. Actually no, Y/n hasn't been visiting lately.

Should he be worried ?

Claude took off his glasses, and ran his fingertips through his silky hair. He gazed into the distance with a faraway expression.

Shameless.

Shameless to think about a certain h/c haired lady/man. Especially at this time of the day with broad daylight peeking into the manor.

Outrageous!

Y/n had left and not even announced when he/she was to return. Things were beginning to get very boring and dull. Repetitive.

Not even a sigh escaped his lips. His hand reached into his pocket and he took out a soft f/c cotton cloth. With gentle hands he wiped away the tiny specks of dirt barely visible on his glasses.

Claude was about to put his glasses back on until loud banging coming from the front doors interrupted him from doing so. Irritated at the impolite knocking—if it could be considered "knocking" he decided it would be best to not open up.

He's not in the mood for troubles.

With a final look at his now very clean glasses, he placed them back on. His vision clearer than before. He slightly nudged them a little higher on his nose, and turned to walk away from the obnoxious banging on the doors.

On the outside, stood a Y/n dressed in her/his best cavemen outfit she/he could ever possibly have found. Seeing as no progress was done, she/he proceeded to run through the doors shielding herself/himself from any possible injury that could occur.

Claude swiftly turned back around.

Y/n. "What year is it?" She/he asked.

Golden eyes glanced at the calendar hanging on the wall.

"1889" he responded.

Y/n's arms flew up and a grin stretched upon her/his lips.

"IT WORKED!!!, YES!!!" She/he proceeded to run back out leaving a dumbfounded Claude.

Should I be concerned...?

?