JB 밈을주는 사람

"Seasons change and our love went cold
Feed the flame 'cause we can't let go
Run away, but we're running in circles
Run away, run away"
-Post Malone

If you see JB as a person you would think that he is antisocial or introverted. Meaning he is not the type to talk to a lot of people and not have a good circle of friends.

But he has a good number of friends, I have JB in two classes one in the morning and one after lunch. I do not really see him around school only on occasion like in between classes or after school.

Seasons change and the love that I had held for JB grew. I did not realize that I had feelings for him until the never-ending loop of questioning remarks and how he had put his image towards my point of view.

Embarrassment, this is what I had felt that day I had given JB a very girly pen. Normally when he asks for a pencil, I would give one for him to use but he always gives it back to me whenever I see him.

I did not have any other pencils and I only had a pen that had sparkles and rainbows floating in water. I had no choice but to give it to him, he did not even say that he did not want to use it, he simply took it from me to use. Over the duration of the class we had together I had seen him play with the pen itself.

He always gives back my pencils and I appreciate him for doing that. But I did not just get feelings for him this way, I had seen him in a different light from the moment I had talked to him in first period. When I meet him, I did not even think he knew my name until he asked me for that first pencil.