Part 2

The scene opens with the Bullhead carrying the students landing at Beacon. Students begin filing out along with a certain nauseous Blonde.  As well as Ruby and Yang. With Y/n and Nagisa not far behind them.

Yang and Ruby look towards Beacon

Yang/Ruby: Wow!

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this

Ruby: (Getting so excited she turns into a 2-D starry eyed chibi version of herself) (Gasps) Sis, she's got a collapsible staff and she's got a fire sword. (Begins to float off screen)

Yang then pulls her sister by the hood back into reality

Ruby: Oww. Oww.

Yang: Easy there little sister, there just weapons

Ruby: Just weapons! There an extension of ourselves, they're a part of us! Oooh there so cool!

Yang: Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then unfolds her scythe putting against her shoulder

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people! But better.

Yang: Ruby (Pulls Ruby's hood over her head) Come on, why don't you try to make some friends of your own.

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you and Y/n?

Yang: Well my friends are here, I'll catch up, see ya bye! (Dashes past Ruby spinning her into a daze)

Ruby: (Still spinning) Where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing.

Ruby falls backwards into a white cart, sending suitcases a little scattered about. Ruby sits up to see none other than Weiss Schnee

Weiss: What are you doing?!

Ruby: S-sorry.

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea the damage you could've caused?

Ruby hands Weiss a suitcase

Weiss: (Takes it) Gimme that! This is dust, mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry.

Ruby: Uhhh

Weiss: What are you brain-dead? Dust: fire, water, lightning, energy.

Weiss begins shaking a vial of fire dust, with the dust making Ruby start to sneeze

Ruby: Ahh.

Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?

The dust got to much for Ruby, with her letting out a sneeze which caused an explosion, the vial of dust flying out of Weiss' hands and landing at the foot of Blake Belladonna, who is reading a book. She moves her eyes from her book to see that it's Schnee dust. Looking over to the scene between Ruby and Weiss

Weiss: This is exactly the thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt, what are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, umm, I--

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school, it's not just sparring and practicing. We're here to fight monsters, so watch where your going! ( Turns head away from Ruby)

Ruby: I said I was sorry, princess!

Blake walks on

Blake: It's heiress actually. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.