Part 7

to a view of Professor Ozpin watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliff overlooking the Emerald Forest when Glynda Goodwitch walks up behind him, holding her own tablet.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir. (taps the screen to show the ending scene of last chapter) Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos. ( the video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods)

Ozpin: What do you think about Akabane and Shiota?

Glynda: They seem like they are a great team but it looks like Nagisa doesn't know what he's doing.

Ozpin: You'll see Glynda, I did grant them early admission

Glynda: Anyways, I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. (deactivates the tablet, walking back a little ) I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. (turning back to Ozpin ) "Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year? (silence ) "Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Ruby Rose sitting in the grass and picking stray leaves while her "partner" Weiss Schnee walks in random directions.

Weiss: (walking right ) It's definitely this way. (stops and starts walking left ) I mean... this way! It's definitely this way. ( stops in front of Ruby ) Alright, it's official: We passed it.

Ruby: (stands up, slightly annoyed ) Weiss, why can't you just admit that you have no idea where we're going?

Weiss: Because I know exactly where we're going! We're going... to... the forest temple!

Ruby: (sighs, frustrated )

Weiss: Oh, stop it! You don't know where we are, either!

Ruby: Well, at least I'm not pretending like I know everything.

Weiss: What is that supposed to mean?

Ruby: It means you're a big, stupid jerk and I hate you!

Weiss: (sighs to herself, spinning around and walking in another direction ) Just keep moving!

Ruby: (in a faux imitation of Weiss' voice ) Oh, just keep moving! Hurry up! Waaaah! Watch where you're going! (in her normal voice ) Why are you so bossy?

Weiss: (turning back around to face Ruby ) I'm not bossy! Don't say things like that!

Ruby: Stop treating me like a kid!

Weiss: Stop acting like a kid!

Ruby: Well, stop acting like you're perfect!

Weiss: I'm. Not. Perfect! Not yet... But I'm still leagues better than you. ( continues to walk away )

Ruby: (to herself, dejectedly) You don't even know me...

You and Nagisa continued your walk, almost to the relics. With your weapons sheathed

Nagisa: Where did you learn to do those things?!?!

You: What?

Nagisa: Those things! You called them Jutsu.

You: I learned them from some people who had the same semblance, one called himself the Copy Huntsman, whatever that means. I learned about this semblance about 6 months ago, I disappeared to find these people who could do the same stuff.

Nagisa looked like he was paying close attention

You: The Copy guy called this semblance Jutsu, he said it lets me use  most Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques, and even some Genjutsu.