Trailer Reaction

- Clarke officially saying goodbye to her mom has me bawling my eyes out.

- sobbing Bellamy AND Octavia. WHY MUST THIS HURT ALREADY!!

- Russel, I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth

- ah Murphy, always the cockroach

- I've seen theories of Clarke being like Daenerys in GOT 8, and if that's the case... NO NO NO YOU WILL NOT TURN CLARKE CRAZY OR KILL HER! I WON'T LET YOU!!!

- is that a young Octavia with present day Octavia??? Or just a little girl??? YOUNG HOPE???

- ok I am DIGGING Echo's hair cut. I really like how it works for her.

- why is my krewe ALWAYS the key to a war of some sort???

- "now I worry that fighting is what we ARE" BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU

- Octavia being in that white room is giving me Mount Weather vibes and I don't like that

- THEY WERE SUCH BABIES IN THE FIRST SEASON MY GOD

- I KNEW Diyoza wasn't dead. THERE WAS NO WAY SHE WAS GOING OUT THE WAY SHE DID IN SEASON 6

- "new world same problems" INDRA YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHIOR

- underwater shot????

- "I can't let you die to save me" I SWEAR IF OCTAVIA DIES I WILL RIOT. IF SHE DIES TO SAVE BELLAMY, I WILL RIOT. IF SHE IS KILLED IN FRONT OF BELLAMY, I WILL RIOT. IF BELLAMY BLAMES HIMSELF MORE THAN HE ALREADY IS, I WILL RIOT.

- Raven my baby Reyes. Always saving everybody's asses

- ok, I'm sorry, but Murphy yelling "HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING" is so much hotter than it should be. There is no reason that sentence should be so attractive, but it is.

- Echo has the same tattoos on her forehead as the bald dude earlier in the trailer saying Clarke was the key to the war. DOES THIS MEAN ECHO GETS HURT??? SO SOMEHOW BRAINWASHED??

- the BROTP of Clarke and Raven looks to be back in full swing and I'm LIVING FOR IT

- Jordan is DEFINITELY his father's son. "The answer to violence isnt more violence"  SUCH A MONTY THING TO SAY

- Russel had better leave my baby Maddi alone. She has gone through enough

Ok so overall:
-This trailer killed me. I am dead. My ghost is writing my reaction.
-But seriously, this season is gonna be epic.

-I don't trust Russel, never did. -Bellamy is gonna blame himself for everything that goes wrong, I can see it now.
-I can't wait to see what is actually on the other side of the Anomoly and how Octavia, Diyoza, and Hope fit into it.
-BELLARKE NEEDS TO BE CANON. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, IT MUST HAPPEN. AND NOT ANY OF THIS LAST EPISODE CRAP. I WANT FOOTAGE OF THEM ACTUALLY BEING A COUPLE. (I don't want another Stydia where they finally get together after 6 seasons, and then we see about 5 minutes tops of them being a couple)
-I don't hate Echo. I do like her character and what she brings. However, I DO NOT LIKE her with Bellamy. After everything she did to him and Octavia in seasons 2 through 4, it just doesn't make sense to me. I hope whatever Echo goes through, it doesn't make her crazy.
-Raven had better get her much deserved screentime because that was severely lacking last season. Same with Miller and Jackson.

- I've also seen theories that it's all a simulation. Like everything after season 2 is a simulation made by Mount Weather. Tbh I'm not sold on that. I don't really like that idea because I feel like it discounts the past 4 seasons.