Thoughts on the Series

Firstly, I'm not gonna lie. I haven't made it all the way through the series. I haven't actually finished season 2. I started watching live at season 6, but I've been caught up on everything though this site. Oops.

- overall I very much loved the series. I thought it brought a unique twist to the genre we all know do well.

- I loved the first 2 season as it gave us a dystopian future without too much syfy, but that changed once we hit season 3. I'll be honest. At first I did enjoy bringing AI into it, but I feel like it quickly got overused.

- we were introduced to so many characters, many of which I love. So many of them were taken way too soon, or in ways that were purely for shock value. (I think you can all guess who I'm talking about)

- I do wish we had some more time in space. I loved coming to earth and seeing what this new dystopian future showed us. But I think having the diel storyline of the Delinquents and the Ark in season one was so interesting.

- let me just say that I miss our season 1 Delinquents so much. I kinda want ome of those "meet ups" where the characters (who survived) can go back and see their season 1 selves. And see their friends who they've lost.

- I miss all of the delinquents that we no longer have. Only 3 delinquents, and 4 OG members of the 100 survived until the end. (I'm counting Raven as the 4th OG, but Octavia, Clarke, and Miller as Delinquents).

Honeslty this show had so many ups and downs I cant even keep them straight in my head. I know this is super short, but I cant think of much else. I used up a lot of my ranting from this season, my bad.

Please put your thoughts in and we can talk about anything. I would love to talk to you all one last time.

P.S. sorry for no pics this round. To many to choose from, not enough room.