Thoughts on Season 7

- so this season was all over the place. They had about 4 different storylines in 16 episodes, while also introducing a brand new storyline. It got hella confusing super fast, especially with all the time jumping and different times spans.

- I will say, overall, I did enjoy this season. There were definitely parts I could have done without, which I will touch on later. I also would have been fine if this season has never happened.

- starting from the beginning, way back in May, we meet Hope, Octavia disappears, and Bellamy goes poof.

- I will say, the Hope/Echo/Gabriel storyline I did enjoy. It was fun seeing how they bonded. Even if it felt rushed because of timing, I thought it was a fun dynamic I wasnt expecting.

- I also really like that we got to see and learn more about Gabriel. He is honestly one of my favorite late additions to the show. I thought he brought a unique perspective to the people we had known for 6 season. And he brought some form of OUR world into it, with him being one of the only ones who remembered Eartg BEFORE it was destroyed.

- I will say, I did NOT like the Sheidheda storyline. I was honestly done with the Flame after season 3, but it kept coming back. I thought it was overdone and overused. Nothing against J.R. cause he is a PHENOMENAL actor and he is pretty much the only thing that saved that storyline.

- I hate how they basically reduced Clarke's role this season to mother. She appeared to only care about her child and no one else. As soon as Madi was in danger, everyone else went out the window. *cough* Bellamy *cough*

- my favorite thing about the Sanctum storyline was Memori. I LOVE Memori and their relationship. But I also love how we got to see a different side to both Murphy and Emori. Murphy really became a leader, someone for people to look up to. And Emori finally felt like she belonged and was making a difference.

- I'm glad Jordan had a somewhat better storyline this season. But it still felt like they were just trying to replace Monty. Sorry.

- Hope got on my nerves for half the season. I liked her, but her decisions caused a destruction we could have easily avoided.

- Octavia and Diyoza were such a god damn BROTP and I'm pissed we didn't get more of it. They really created their own little family and it was so sweet and cute. I loved it.

- Raven was finally brought down from her moral high horse that the writers for some god awful reason put her on. I hate that she killed Hatch, but I'm glad at the same time. Cause now she is seeing and feeling how literally every other character has.

- but once again, Raven saved the day. She is finally getting the recognition for it tho, as well as Octavia.

- the writers really downplayed a lot of our characters this season. Echo in particular. They basically made her obsessed about Bellamh and no one else (similar to Clrake with Madi) which completely downgraded all the development she has had throughout the seasons. That being said, I LOVED her Disciple haircut. Sorry.

- I'm so glad we got more of Miller this season. He has been there since day one and we barely get anything from him. And while he and Jackson were still sidelined, we got more of their relationship which I loved and was super grateful for.

- I know that Tati Gabriel was busy filming Sabrina, but I'm still super pissed that Gaia was essentially missing for the entire season and no oke knew. It just really makes me upset when they made her such an important character when it came to Madi and Clarke, and Indra.

- now on to Bellamy. Again, I am aware that Bob had requested time off for his health, and I am completely grateful that they gave him that time. However, because of this, JR*TH rewrote Bellamy's entire storyline for this season and gave us the garbage that he came up with. This was disrespectful to both Bellamy and Bob. Bob has put his blood, sweats, and tears into this character and show and this was such a disrespectful way to pay him back for all he has done.

- I mentioned it in the ep6where Bellamy dies, but JR*TH basically took whatever beef he had with Bob and took it out on Bellamy and that is not ok. That is not professional, not is it what a responsible adult should do.

- and the fact that Clarke killed Bellamy for a book she didnt even take, only for Madi to give herself up and end up essentially a vegetable makes no sense whatsoever. I have ranted about this multiple times, so I wont put it here again.

- something I haven't brought up yet is Levitt. I loved Levitt, even if his entire purpose was to be Octavia's new love interest. I thought it was a fun angle they took and fun to watch. I also think it was fun to see how different they are. Levitt literally saw everything Octavia has done and saw the light in her. He saw the best parts of her and allowed her to see them in herself.

- finally let's get into what the finale brought us.

- the entire idea of transcendence was just too religious for me. I am catholic, yes. But I do not need to basically be preached at through a TV show. I can go to church and and get that. So the entire idea that Cadogan and the Disciples worshiped was just weird for me.

- let's be honest, Cadogan was not the worst villain the 100 has had. But I hated him so much more because he hit at the family. He knew exactly how to break everyone apart.

- I am just gonna say this. I am a Bellarke shipper. I think we all know this by now. But I do not hate Clexa either.

- the beings showing up in the form of Lexa for Clarke is not a "win" for the Clexa nation. JR*TH screwed all of us. Yes, the person could be the greatest love. But they could also appear as the greatest teacher or greatest failure.

- the very end, where everyone, except Clrake got to ascend was just bullshit to me. I'm sorry, but Clarke has literally sacrificed EVERYTHING and she cant even live in peace???

- I am glad that her friends chose to come and stay with her. Regardless of the fact that they couldn't have kids, and when they died, they would simply die. They didn't care.

- overall there were areas I enjoyed and areas I hated. I can't remember everything, so please bring up some scenes that you really remember and want to talk about.