7x01: From the Ashes

My reactions while watching the episode...

- WHAT THE HELL ABDUCTED BELLAMY AND WHY??? YOU DO NOT JUST TAKE BELLAMY BLAKE!!

- So in love with the opening credits, I CAN'T

- THE DOG!!!! THEY GET TO KEEP THE DOG!!!

- Madi and Clarke are such the mother/daughter duo

- Indra's a bad bitch and I love it

- Raven and Clarke back to being somewhat friends makes me so happy

- MURPHY IS JUST... UGH I LOVE HIM

- TO ABBY 💔💔💔

- TRUST BELLAMY written on the back of the Anomoly code Hope has

- I LOVE MILLER SO MUCH IT HURTS

- forgot how much I hate the convicts of Eligius

- "we won't burn him at the stake, we don't do that anymore" BITCH PLEASE

- Russell wants to die. Didn't expect that.

- so Hope has NO MEMORIES??!!!! WHAT THE HELL

- Murphy feels so guilty, it hurts 💔💔💔

- Clarke is trying to be better, but it's not gonna stick

- LETS GO MURPHY (but seriously, there is no reason him shouting "HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING" should sound as attractive as it does)

- Indra is iconic and I love her

- Madi just wants her mom back 💔💔

- Echo being a badass

- Shit she's seeing Roan. ROAN STOP HAUNTING HER, AND TRUE ECHO

- HOPE SEEING OCTAVIA OMG. OCTAVIA IS PROTECTING A LITTLE HOPE. AUNTY O, IM CRYING (this is the nickname the entire family has given Octavia should she ever become an aunt)

- YES ECHO

- WHO ARE THESE FUTURISTIC BITCHES TRYING TO KILL MY BABIES

- don't tell me the anomoly is another version of the fog controlled by Mount Weather, PLEASE

- Miller being essentially head guard makes me so happy, especially because all he wants to do is protect the people he cares about

- SHIT NO SHEIDHEDA IN RUSSELL'S HEAD NONONO

- Clarke has now lost it. I'm so worried about her.

Overall thoughts...

I'm super pissed that all Bellamy did was appear for not even 30 seconds, get knocked out and kidnapped. NO. and I've been seeing a lot of stuff, with Bob being excluded from the countdown and show day pic, it really seems like Jason doesn't care. I have also seen multiple articles saying Bob wanted some time off, so they wrote a storyline that allowed him the time he needed.

Hope is gonna be an interesting character, especially since she doesn't remember anything

Russell wants to die and knows the exact buttons to push to get it done, but the fact that Sheidheda is apparently in his head, means he wants to die for another reason and I'm scared.

I really hope this entire season isn't people being mad at Murphy and Murphy feeling guilty. Yes, it is partly his fault, but he had no idea what was going to happen. Hell, Abby was basically everyone's MOM at one point, meaning Murphy feels even worse.

People have been comparing the scenes we got from the trailer with Clarke to season 8 Daenerys. If that means Clarke is supposed to go crazy and die at the end, I WILL RIOT. CLARKE HAS GONE THROUGH SO MUCH, JUST LET HER BE HAPPY (preferably with Bellamy)

I also really hope, with how big if a part Miller played in this episode, he has a bigger part overall. He is one of about 5 people left from the original 100 and deserves so much more than he has been given.

Idk what's going on with Jordan, but I hope he gets it together soon or we find out what's going on.

Super random, but I never realized how short Eliza is, that or Lola is just taller than I realized. Like seeing them in scenes together, Madi is looking Clarke in the eye, like at eye level. Just surprised me.

That's about it for my thoughts. Please leave yours and tell me what you thought about this episode.