Returning home

Writers note: Watch the video to figure out how they met

I woke up to find myself in a bed. What am I doing here? I wondered. I looked around the room to find everyone from the castle there, their eyes all stared at me in concern that soon flickered to relief once I opened my eyes. 

They all stared to the ground.

"Agnarr, thank war you're okay." A male voice said.

"What... happened?" I ask finally as I fluttered my eyes, hardly able to keep them that way. "Everyone of our kind is trapped and your father is—"

"I know that, but where am I and how did I end up here?" I asked. "You are in Arendelle your highness,"

"someone of our kind saved you." Someone of our kind, huh?

I lifted my head to look at who is all in the room a headache rose to my head. I put a hand on my head. A maiden rushes out of the room as quick as thunder and comes back with a glass of water. I put the glass to my lips.

I had lost so much in this little amount of time, my childhood would now turn to serving my country and doing what is right. Becoming the King of Arendelle. I know I am still young, but someone has to take over and over time I would learn how to care for the people. We were all in this together through this lost.

"Your highness I know this is too much to ask, but Arendelle has no King so as heir to the throne you need to take your stance before it falls into the wrong hands,"

"So we are going to ask for you to become King tonight." Matheo finished for him. I nearly choke on my water after hearing this.

They want me to become King tonight? We had just lost a King and now starting tonight you want me to become King?! The thing I have dreamed of happening since I was a boy, but only too soon. It took me a while to finally figure out why they want me to become King tonight.

It was like Barrd had said, if the throne isn't claimed then it will fall into the wrong hands and Arendelle as we would now know it would crumble beneath our feet and we don't want that. I have been taught how to be a good King for years with my Father it is now time to make it worth all of the years of being taught. I have to take responsibility into my own hands whether I like it or not.