Hells the game and Im playing (3)

I seriously have no excuse for not updating. I am so so sorry!! I just ran out of ideas to carry this story on, and adding school on top of that.. I just couldn't write anymore. But now that school has ended for me... I think I can!! Thank you so much for reading my story, and thank you so much for continuing supporting me!!
——————————————————-
Y/N POV
I woke up to that wonderful announcement by the Monokubs. As they continued to talk, I slowly got up to get dressed for the day. I had brushed my hair, teeth, put on some nice cloths, and was already walking out the door. It was a nice day, sunny as per usual. Ugh I hate to say that, "As per usual"... I don't want it to be usual here.

It has become a daily routine for all of us to meet up at the dinning hall but for some reason.. today felt different. I just have this weird feeling something bad is going to happen, and I don't like it.

"Yo- (Y/N)!" I turned around at the sound of my name. Kaito smiled at me and waved "What's up! You slept all the way till morning time, you good?" I brushed back some of my (H/C) hair and smiled back "I'm okay now. I was just exhausted."

The purple haired Astronaut chuckled "That's good to hear. Wouldn't want you getting sick here of all places!" I giggled a bit "I guess you're right." I responded.

We decided to walk the rest of the way with each other, having a small conversation. Kaito had pushed the door open for us, and I walked in. Kokichi decided to come and greet us...

"Well morning sleepy head!! You slept all day yesterday, so I was super lonely." He puppy eyed me. I just scoffed "As if, I bet that's just another lie of yours." I crossed my arms.

"And you are correct! It was soooo much better when you were gone!" He smiled. Oh I so wanted to punch him "You little-" "Settle down children, this is not the time to fight!" Kirumi interrupted me. I sighed and slowly sat down, sending glares at that pesky grape.

After that, we all just ate in silence and went on our merry way. I decided to sit back and help Kirumi with the dishes, for it is my job to assist people.

Once we were done, I waved goodbye and started to walk out to the courtyard. Once I reached outside, I felt my hand get grabbed and I was suddenly being dragged back inside. "Wh- KOKICHI!!" I looked over at the culprit.

He just laughed in return and dragged me back inside the dinning hall. "We're gonna have a tea party!!" Kokichi laughed. I sighed 'But me and Kirumi just got done cleaning upppp' I whined in my head.

The supreme leader made me sit down in the chair as he went to go make some tea. I sighed to myself again, and prayed someone would save me. And of course- no one did.

A few moments later, Kokichi comes out with two cups of tea. He sets one cup down in front of me, and he sits down and starts to drink his. "Mhm! This is nice- I feel like my soul is coming back to my body!" He smiled.

I looked over at him, lifting my cup up "You didn't... poison it, did you?" This made him chuckle.

"No silly-!! I couldn't find any poison anywhere." He responded. I muttered an okay and started to take a sip "But I did put a lot of salt and pepper in it." I Immediately spit all of it out on the table.

Kokichi laughed so hard that he fell out of his chair "AHAHAHAHA!! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOU'RE FACE (Y/N)!!" I glared down at him. I then smiled and dumped all of his tea on him.

He screeched and sat straight up. "M-my cloths-!!" He glared over at me. "Now you have to go wash them."

"Aww c'mon, it's just your shirt! Nothing to bad, you can deal with it you big baby." I stuck my tongue out, which did not amuse him. The purple haired male actually took his shirt off- IN FRONT OF ME!!!