Chapter 5

Suga's pov

I hold my head in my hands as Daichi looks in the sink cupboards, looking for something to help me. My head feels heavy, like a balloon full of iron stuck on my neck. I let my eyes slowly flutter shut as I think of nothing, no thoughts plaguing my mind. I hear Daichi whispering to himself.

"I think... there we go, this can work." My eyes open to see him cross-legged on the floor, scooting over next to me. "Here."

I let him take my arm. He carefully wipes away the dried blood and cleans the cuts. I feel the stinging sensation, though it doesn't affect me much due to building up a high pain tolerance. I look off to the side, not really wanting to spark conversation. I let my eyes droop back shut as I hear Daichi starting to hum.

"I don't want to pressure you into talking, because you must be very exhausted, but I'd like to know why you never told me." He says. I curse internally.
"I... I don't know..." I reply quietly. I feel the stroking movements of the cloth on my arm.
"You know.. you know we've been friends forever. Can I please know how long you've been doing this?"

"I don't remember", I groan, "years, many years..." I open my eyes again despite the growing stinging in my eyes. I look at Daichi who is now bandaging my arms. His lips are pursed and his eyes look sunken. Bags are prominent. What time is it again?

He finishes wrapping the bandages and let's out a sigh. He rubs his eyes, standing and then yawning.
"C'mon, I'm taking you to bed." He says with a smile. I look up at him with a straight face. He lets out a low chuckle and picks me up, one hand under my legs and one under my back. I wrap my slim arms around his neck and try to conceal my blush by putting my head into his chest.
He walks to my small room and sets me down on my bed softly. I sigh and stare at the dull, dark ceiling.
"Why," I start with a choke, "why do you care about me?" I feel Daichi grab my hand softly.
"Because...well I care about you greatly. You've always been there for me through thick and thin so I'm going to be there for you. You're perfect and I love you for it-"
"You love me?" I ask. I turn my head to look at him. It's still dark. The only light that radiates in the room is the moonlight. I look at his features, his jawline, his nose, his eyes and lips. His smile.

"I suppose I do."

SJHABDJHDSBHSBASHBASJDBVASJBASJDVBASH ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I WAS WRITING MORE BUT IT WAS DELETED ASDACAHCVACVAGSVCS I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ILYSM >:,,,,,DDDDDDDDDDD