Chapter 7

Sugas pov again I'm sorry

"Suga, I think I fell in love."

What.

Who?

What girl?

Or... guy?

I feel Daichi poking me in the cheek to wake me up.
"W-w-what...?" I whisper.

"Shit, umm, wrong time." He says. "I'm sorry, but is your hand ok?"

"Who is it?"

I see him wince and rub the back of his neck. His cheeks turned a moderately pink colour.
"Could we please talk about this after we both stop bleeding and maybe actually have a shower?" He asks softly.

I let my head drop slowly, the pain and aching of a new headache setting in. Rubbing my eyes, I let out a small agreement.

"Would you like me to let you shower by yourself?"

My breath hitches as I think; I think I care about him too much to let him see me like this.

"Y-yes..." I whisper. He uses his thumb and index finger to lift my chin up. He wipes the last remaining tears from my cheeks and gives a small, caring smile. He looks at my bleeding hand and sighs softly.

"Thank god I don't see any pieces of glass stuck in your hand, I don't think I can bare to see more blood." He chuckles and wraps his arms around my neck, nuzzling his nose into it also. I close my eyes and block out every sound other than the running water. He slowly let's go after a minute and ruffles my hair.

"I'll wait just outside the door for you, and I'll get you some clothes too." He kisses my forehead and I nod. "I'll leave you to it, Ko."

Daichi's POV (haha finally)

I walk out and let my head hit the door. The soft drip of liquid brings my attention to my hand again. Wincing, I bring my hand up and check the small, deep cuts that litter the back. Running water fills my ears once more and I let my head hang. I walk to Suga's room, tears pricking my eyes. I let one slip sorrowfully and it ticks on the ground. I always knew there was something up, if only I was brave enough to actually talk to him. God. And you love him, you almost told him you love him right after he had a fucking panic attack.

I slap my face and furrow my brows, I shouldn't be thinking like this... I'm here for him now and I will do everything I can in my power to help him. I fumble with a small smile and grab some clothes from his drawers. I look up into a covered mirror behind some small boxes.

Don't do it.

I lift the box closet box off of the drawers and open it. Nothing but a couple of old marbles. The next box had scrunched up paper. I take it, un-scrunch it and see a school timetable. I search around his room for a minute and when my foot hits something coming from under his bed I stop. When revealed, it's a pale brownish box, it looks like it would hold shoes or something. I kneel on the floor and turn it so it faces me. I open it to reveal broken sharpeners and box cutters, and a large amount of smaller scrunched up bits of paper. Some of them look like they have dried blood on it.

Stop snooping.

I bite my lip and take one bit of paper. When it's un-scrunched it's the size of my palm. On it reads 'why', over and over. I take another one and it says 'he hates you'. I stop and look up. I scrunch both up again and stick them back into the box, which I push back under the bed.

This is wrong.

I grab the clothes and look out to the sun peeking through the curtains. I know Ko'll be ok, I'll be here for him, I'll get him the help he needs and I'll always listen. I walk back into the hallway and lean against the bathroom door, humming a song.

Once I hear the water turn off i knock on the door softly. "Can I come in?" I ask as softly as I knocked. A small "yeah" comes from inside and I open the door.

"I have your clothes here, do you need-" my sentence gets cut off by a hug around me. I place the clothes on the sink and return the sweet hug.

"Thank...thank you, Dai." Suga whispers. I push him back so he can see my face and I smile.

"I'd do anything for you. Literally anything, and...and I'm so sorry I never did anything sooner." He looks at me with his big, beautiful eyes and returns a sad smile.

"I-I'm just glad that you're here now."

"And I'll never go away."

811 words,,,,,,,,

THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG IM SORRY AHHDSHGDJDHD MY MAIN REASON IS THAT YEA I GOT REALLY DEPRESSED AND IM GOING THROUGH A WHOLE LOTTA SHIT RN BUT I STILL CARE BOUT YOU GUYS ENOUGH TO FINISH THIS AND POST IT AFTER A BREAKDOWN 😍😍🥴🥴🥴🤩🤩🤪🤪🥳🥳 ok but actually I'm not really ok but I will be so no stress, take care of yourselves and stay safe, drink water, pray to asahi, and everything will get better :)

On an actual note I think I'll only be able to write a couple more chapters which'll come out next year oop haha but I'm super into clone high and I might maybe post a jfgogh oneshot book cause after writing ~40 dwake oneshots I find them way way easier to write than an actual plot hahA lmao this is going on for too long but follow my art account @/wronkledpaper on Instagram I LOVE YOU GUYS TAKE CARE 💛💛💛✨✨💫💫✨✨☀️☀️☀️✨💛💛✨💛💫💫💫💛✨💛💛✨💛💛☀️☀️✨💛💛💫💫✨✨💛💛💛

R-r-r roll up ⬆️ to the party 🎉 with my crazy 🤪 pink 💕 wig