Chapter 26

After Izuku composed himself after the match many congratulated him on his victory but only gave a half hearted thanks " I'm a little exhausted guys I'm gonna lie down on the bench" his class nodded but Todoroki followed him once everyone turned to watch Bakugou's match. Todoroki walked over to Izuku "did you get enough anger out?" Izuku only looked up and nodded yes but it still wasn't enough in his mind

Final Match
As everyone had gathered around the massive screen to view Katsuki's battle many were waiting for the match to officially begin. The second the horn sounded Katsuki walked two steps forward only to be kicked ferociously through two buildings. “Urgh, what the fuck was tha-” Bakugou couldn’t react as he’s send forward by a spiralling wave. “WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DAMNED BITCHES!?” He looked to the side to see Miruko’s foot slam into his face to send him to the ground. “How does it feel being the one on the receiving end of injuries. Does it hurt!?” Bakugou tried to get the rabbit hero off only to notice her jumping off for Nejire to stomp on his stomach. “How many times?” Bakugou looked at the angered girl as she asked her question again. “How many times did Izuku tell you to stop with you refusing to listen!?”

Bakugou tried to use his explosions for Nejire to send a shockwave at his face cracking the ground underneath. “I knew Deku’s bitch couldn’t hit hard. He’s a wuss. Always has been, always will be.” He started to smile while saying what he did next. “That fucker probably doesn’t know the first thing about satisfying a woman.” Nejire lost her patience and punched Bakugou in the face to knock a tooth out. The onslaught didn’t stop here as she picked him up by his hair to bring him over to a set of cinder blocks to lay his arms near them while Miruko held him down. “What, gonna prove that Deku can’t satisfy youAAAHHH!” Nejire dislocated Bakugou’s right arm for the explosive teen to try and attack with his left. Miruko grabbed it to dislocate his other to make them turn completely around. He stood up still thinking that there was a chance to beat them with both girls smiling.

“You like making someone’s life miserable, right?” Nejire started holding her hands out with spirals forming in them. “Let’s see how you like the shoe being on the other foot?” She blasted a shot at point blank range for the blond to go through another building. Blood was covering Bakugou’s eyes as he came to attack again with Miruko tripping him up. He was losing consciousness before Nejire picked his head up to say one last thing. “That bitch never deserved to date Izuku and blew her chance with someone who’s twice the man you’ll ever be.” She spit in his face before slamming Bakugou’s head into the dirt to knock him out. “Remind me to never get you mad.” Miruko says this with Nejire returning to her bubbly attitude like nothing ever happened.

Few hours later in the Nurse's Office
Katsuki bakugou was waking up as his eyes adjusted to the fluorescent lights. He could taste iron in his mouth that was due to the blood that was coming out after losing a tooth. Katsuki  felt a gap where a tooth should be and he then realized he lost his battle. He tried lifting his arms but couldn't since they weren't moving only to see them heavily wrapped in casts. "Oh you're awake sonny well classes are almost over please head back to class." Recovery girl said as she saw Bakugou wake up he then walked to class little did he know it would be the last time he would set foot in 1-A when he finally arrived at class he saw everyone including their parents. "Good you're up now we can begin showing the results for everyone's final." Aizawa said as he pulled up the written scores and showed everyone. Izuku had scored within the top 10 Momo Yaoyorozu was still number one making her parents proud; everyone else's parents were glad their sons/Daughters had scored well enough to avoid remedial classes. "Now we'll view the mystery portion of the exam which was recorded with nineteen out of twenty students passing this exam." Aizawa showed them the clip's of all the students comforting the quirkless children. All parents took notice that every student had stopped themselves before speaking then chose their words carefully. "Yaoyorozu can you tell me why you stopped yourself from talking." Aizawa had asked then she quickly replied "I stopped because I thought about the words my classmate Midoriya Izuku had said on the bus ride to USJ." All the students around her nodded her head in agreement "What did he say?" Aizawa asked though he himself knew what was said but wanted to show everyone's parents the harsh reality. "People treat you differently when you have no quirk."

These words were questioned by some parents with them looking at Izuku for an answer. “Trust me, people don’t look at you favorably when you don’t have a quirk. It’s now become the abnorm with people choosing to avoid them like the plague when they, you know...don’t want to beat the crap out of you.” The calmness in Izuku’s voice as he says this scared the parents a little. Bakugou realized this situation and started to sweat bullets. ‘Aww shit.’ “Wait, who didn’t pass on a no brainer way to help kids?” Aizawa rolled a film of Bakugou laughing at a kid while walking away. His parents were appalled at what he did with his mother Mitsuki getting up to walk towards him. “WHAT THE FUCK KATSUKI!? WHY DID YOU MAKE FUN OF A LITTLE KID!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT!” “SHUT IT OLD HAG!” Bakugou shouts with some blood coming out of his mouth from his beating. “Now time for the final part. The physical exam.” For the most part, people passed with only a few that couldn’t even though they gave it their best shot. When it got to Izuku's though, audio was included in this one for the parents and students to hear his rant to the pro hero.

“This is painful to hear.” Mr. Jirou had stated this with seeing the same calm boy in the room having a mental breakdown from what it looked and sounded like. “Did all that stuff actually happen Izuku?” Mitsuki not realizing the actual level of torment that happened to the boy asked with Izuku sighing at this answer. “I wish it hadn’t.” Every parent went pale hearing this with only Bakugou keeping a solid demeanor. The next and final match to be shown was Bakugou’s. This one was more of a beat down than an exam as it was shown. The level of brutality that happened was insane to what the parents saw. They watched as a boy was beaten bloody and broken until he physically couldn’t anymore. “Why was this kid facing two people when everyone else faced one?” Mr. Kirishima asked as he couldn’t imagine the level of pain he must have felt. “Because his mouth and ego got him into this with it also being the reason he isn’t going to have the chance to be a hero anymore.”

Everyone looked at Aizawa as he explained himself. “After some digging into the school Midroiya and Bakugou went to, we discovered that most of Midoriya’s injuries were caused by Bakugou. We even have a recording from a camera in the room of him telling Midoriya to kill himself. Fortunately he survived, but that doesn’t make this much better.” Most of the guys remembered some of the scars that looked like burns for a few to shake in anger. “You son of a bitch!” Everyone looked at Bakugou who was on the ground with Todoroki above him enraged. “Midoriya is a nice person! Nicer than you could ever understand! What gave you the right!?” Iida and Kirishima were holding the bicolored boy back while secretly wanting to let him beat the blond to a pulp themselves.

“Considering everything, you’ve given us no choice Bakugou. We won’t expel you, since that will risk you becoming a villain. However, any and all chances you have at becoming a hero are now gone. Even if you were to excel in next year's Sports Festival or go to another school, you’ll never be in a hero course with this information now being made clear and open on your permanent record.” Many were amazed with this as Bakugou lost it. “THIS ISN’T FAIR! I’M THE BEST THIS SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER, WHY AM I BEING TARGETED!?” “You think it was fair for you to be targeting Midoriya. I’ve warned you that you were hanging on by a thread after the USJ. Until now, you’ve shown no signs of remorse with it now being too late for you. This scar will forever follow you as Midoriya’s will follow his. Now get out of my classroom.” Aizawa said this with venom as Bakugou left in sheer anger. Izuku couldn’t believe it, Bakugou was no longer being a hero. ‘Wow. I knew his antics were not going to fly anymore, but still. You crossed a line Kaachan, now you need to accept your punishment.’