chapter 37

"FIGHT ME DEKU!" Katsuki demanded as he suddenly stormed into the dorms of class 1-A. " Katsuki I'm not fighting you and risking my pro hero status." Katsuki was boiling mad as he was just reminded that he will never get the hero license "you're too chicken shity nerd you dont have the balls to fight me! I feel bad your women have to deal with that tiny dick of yours!" Neither Nejire and Ochako could take this anymore so both girls undid Izuku's pants and pulled his cock out as they simultaneously said "This is what a man is like!" All the girls caught a sight of how big Izuku was and 1-B's Setsuna shouted out "Like a Horse!"

Taking note of this, Bakugou immediately shouted at Izuku. “WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHITTY NERD!?” “Hmm, I guess he’s overcompensating Ochako. Should we show him the joy of what Izuku gets from the both of us?” “As much as I’d love to see the look on his face, I’d rather Izuku be the only one to see the faces we make when we do those kinds of things. Besides, he’d enjoy seeing it.” Bakugou was pissed. He walked over to the girls with explosions in his hands for Izuku to pull his pants up in enough time to get between him, Nejire, and Ochako.

“Get the fuck out of my way nerd.” “If you’re going to hurt my girlfriends, then you’ll have to go through me first.” Bakugou pulled his fist back to hit Izuku in the face with everyone in the room ready to charge. They were stopped by Iuzku putting his hand up with his face having a bruise on the side of his cheekbone with blood dripping out of his mouth. “Was that really the best you got?” Izuku spat a little blood at Bakugou for him to grab the greenette’s shirt collar. “You don’t deserve to be here nerd. I SHOULD BE THE ONE IN YOUR SHOES WITH YOU BEING STUCK IN SOME SHITTY PUBLIC SCHOOL!”

Izuku finally had enough of Bakugou’s rants and him ruining the fun of everyone to give into his request. “You know what, I’ll fight you on the condition you give up on the hero course and don’t bother me or anyone in it unless provoked. I will not give you any promise Monoma won’t start something with you, so I’m gonna give you the chance to defend yourself in that logic.” Bakugou smirked at this while answering. “And if I win, what do I get?” “I drop out of UA and turn in my pro hero license.” “What!?” “You can’t!” “Dude!” “Izuku, you worked hard to get that and get into UA!” “You shouldn’t go this far just to prove something to this jerk!” “I know how much I’ve done to get this far and how much it means to me to be here. Katsuki’s the same way though. He aimed to be a hero and it was taken away from him. I’m willing to risk it just to get him to stop.”

“Seems we came in at the right time.” Everyone looked over to see Midnight and Aizawa in the doorframe. “Why don’t I give an ante of my own. I will allow Bakugou back into the hero course if he beats Midoriya. I’ll even give him a handicap and allow him to use his hero costume while Midoriya only uses his sword from his support gear.” “Hehehe, this couldn’t get any better. Not only do I get to school you, but I’ll get back to where I belong.” Izuku cracked his knuckles while Aizawa passed him the tool to bring his giant sword out. “You won’t get the chance.”

At ground Beta

After explaining the plan to Nezu, the teachers, students of class A and B, and the Big 3 found themselves watching in a monitor room with Aizawa in the fake city refereeing the match. “This fight will end when one of you two can’t go on. You’re free to cause as much damage as you want, although I recommend you not since it would be unheroic. But the one rule I do insist on is this, don’t kill the other.” Aizawa looked at both teens for them to nod. “You may begin when I shoot this starter gun.” Aizawa walks a distance away with Bakugou trying to play a few mind games with Izuku. “You know, I almost feel bad for you Deku. You’ll lose everything you’ve gotten that should be mine, you’ll make an ass of yourself in front of those skanks you call your women, and you’ll lose your spot to me.” “Big talk from someone who doesn’t know the gap between us now.”

The starter gun fired with Bakugou giving a right hook. “You see Katsuki, you’re too predictable.” Izuku dodged to give the dull end of his blade to the blonds stomach before slamming him into a nearby railing. “Where’d the big talk go now? Did it deflate like your ego?” Bakugou got up to use his quirk to propel at Izuku. In the last second, he went above before sending an explosion to Izuku’s head. “Too easy.” Izuku held his hand up to pull all the life energy out of the vicinity where Bakugou’s explosion was. ‘The fuck?’ Izuku jumped up after this to headbut the explosion user in the gut once more before he retaliated to get away.

“So what was that, some parlor trick?” “That took hard work and literally bringing me to the brink and back learning to do. Unlike you, I didn’t get praised for just having this quirk. I worked my ass off harder than everyone just to get here and I’m not giving it up to some self centered egotistical pompous DICK WHO DOESN’T KNOW WHEN HE’S OUTMATCHED!” Izuku charged at Bakugou this time for him to make an explosion. Izuku ducked down before giving a kick to the jaw before following up with a roundhouse to the side. The onslaught didn’t end there with him punching bakugou in the face to force his vision to become blurry and attack everywhere.

“DAMMIT YOU SHITTY LOSER, WHERE ARE YOU!?” Izuku waited for him to regain his composure looking at the mess he made in the area. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, and this is what you think a number 1 should be? Oh how the mighty fall.” Bakugou regained his vision before seeing his gauntlets were charged up. “Time for me to end this.” He raised his gauntlet up showing a pin. “You think you’re better than me? LET’S SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THIS!” He pulled the pin for a massive explosion to come at Izuku. ‘To think I had issues with this?’ Izuku slashes down with his sword to cut the ball of fire in two with both going between him making an explosion beside him. Bakugou was left speechless seeing a move he thought could beat even Izuku be cut in two.

“I’m done playing this game, so I’m gonna show you what my experiences have taught me.” “GrrrrrAAAAAAHHHHHH!!” Bakugou had lost all self restraint to go at Izuku with everything he had. He began blasting explosion after explosion while showing a psychotic grin on his face laughing. “WHERE’S THAT SMART MOUTH OF YOURS NOW NERD!? WHERE IS IT NOW!?” The onslaught kept happening until Bakugou felt immense exhaustion. He wasn’t touched by Izuku directly to look down to see the pavement below him was turned to dust. “Like it, it’s an ultimate move for those on the ground. I call it, Gates of Hades. When I activate it. Anything that touches the ground will immediately have its life force sucked out of it. Non Living things become dust, while the living just has enough in it to barely function. The only being in it that’s immune is myself. Get it, you’re nothing now but a bully that can’t grow up to me.” As Bakugou blacked out, Izuku turned away to walk off knowing he was done. “Goodbye, Bakugou.” The fact Izuku no longer used his nickname much less his first somehow irritated the blond with him using his last bit of energy to say one final sentence. “Dammit, Deku.”

As the match ended, Izuku placed the life energy back into the ground and fixed what he could to make it easier for the construction bots before leaving the city. He headed straight to the observation room, being jumped by Nejire and Ochako in the process. The two immediately gave him a kiss on the lips to make him go ruby red. “You did amazing Izuku.” “You really showed your bully who the man really was.” “Uh, thanks.” He started to hear laughing before seeing his classmates behind him. They all one by one congratulated him with the members of class B even doing so. “Alright, Bakugou is sent to his dorm with him waking up in a few hours. Take the time now to head home to get some shut eye for tomorrow. Dismissed.” Aizawa left with class B heading back to the class A dorms to pick up Monoma who was still in the closet before saying their final goodnights to their counterpart classmates.