Chapter 36

The sun had begun to set as the students of 1-A were on the way back home after taking the licensing exam although everyone got their licenses Mina Ashido the class party animal wanted to have a little party at the dorms to celebrate getting their licenses. She took a chance and asked their sensei who would possibly say no. 

"Aizawa sensei can we have a party to celebrate getting our licenses?" Aizawa thought about the idea while everyone else was on pins and needles praying that they could relax a bit. "You all have put in the work and each of you did get your license… Okay you've earned the chance to relax tonight and tomorrow night" the class was still in shock they were given the weekend to party. “However, don’t stay up past curfew, and keep it from getting out of hand with destroying school property.” Aizawa walks away with everyone rather surprised he said yes. “Hey Midori, wanna ask those third years you and ochako know if they wanna join?” “I guess I can ask. Parties aren’t Amajiki’s thing, but I’ll still ask.” With that, the greenette began texting the Big 3 who all said yes  to surprise Izuku knowing how timid Tamaki is with people.

As an hour started to go by, everything was ready with their third year friends walking through the door. “Hiya 1-A, how are all of you?” Mirio smiles at everyone with Tamaki behind him scared of the crowd of 19 people. “Izuku. Ochako.” Nejire ran over to hug the two while giving Izuku a peck on the lips. “Congratulations to the both of you passing the provisional and pro exams.” “Thanks.” Both smiled while Izuku looked behind his girlfriend to Mirio and Tamaki. “You guys take the exam this year?” “Yup, and we both also got our licenses as well.” Both guys showed theirs with a little satisfaction at the minimum for Izuku to smile. “That’s great.” “Yeah, now it’s a real party. Kyoka, if you’d do the honors.” Ashido asked Jirou to start the music for her to officially begin the party.

When the party got into full swing some were dancing,eating or having a super smash bros tournament. Momo had decided to treat the class to Pizza and drinks. She paid the entire tab even though others offered to pitch in she kindly declined. When the food arrived the noise levels got higher which attracted the attention of 1-B who went to check out the commotion.

“Hey, we were hearing some loud noises from here and were curious.” “I bet you class A swine all are trying to uplift your spirit because you all failed miserably-” Monoma was immediately silenced by Kendo who karate chopped his neck to knock him out. “Anyway, what’s going on?” “My apologies if we were a tad loud, we were just celebrating that we all passed the provisional and pro hero exam.” “Wait, someone took the pro hero exam in here?” Yaoyorozu nodded while pointing to Izuku who was enjoying a pleasant conversation with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Ojiro. “So Midoriya is a registered pro?” “He has the license. I believe that there could be some changes because he’s so young, but yes.” “You mind if we join you?” “Sure, but what are you going to do with him?” Momo pointed to Monoma while Kendo looked to Sero. “You have a closet we can tape him up and put him in?” The tapequirk user smiled while knowing where Kendo was going.

As the party went on, the girls of class A and B along with Nejire started talking about the guys and who they thought was attractive while also getting the details about their crushes/boyfriends. “So Kendo, anyone catch your eye?” Her classmate Tokage asks this with a toothy grin for the orange haired girl to just pinch the bridge of her nose. “Sadly no, keeping up with school and stopping Monoma’s rants takes up a lot of my attention to not even think about that kind of stuff.” “I knew he was a problem, but I never guessed he would be that much.” “What about you, Tokage? Anyone for you?” “Kaibara seems kinda cool, but it’s more like I enjoy messing with him. I know though Komori caught Kuroiro’s attention. He always avoids looking at you head on when he talks to you.” “Wait, he does?”

As they kept going, some of class B began going to class A for their crushes with it being almost completely uneventful. The only significant crushes they could find was an interest with Kaminari from Jirou and a ‘I never thought of a relationship in that way’ from Hagakure for Ojiro. Finally, the group turned to the two whose relationship was already known. “So what’s Midoriya like when you all go on dates and hang out?” Ashido got the ball rolling with both happily answering. “He’s a true gentleman when he needs to be.” “He also keeps our likes and dislikes in mind.” Both answered with some of class B being somewhat jealous of this. “What was the last date composed of?” Kodai asks this with most of the girls being very curious as well. “We went to watch a movie I wanted to see for a while. It was a really cute romance one that I was surprised Izuku paid attention to.” “We also went to dinner after at a place I liked.” “Aww, that’s so cute.”

Ashido, Hagakure, and Tokage came together in agreement while asking the next question. “So how’s he in bed?” Both girls went red thinking this while floating up. “Did you guys do it yet?” “How big is he?” “Really Tokage?” “What, it’s just a question.” Thanks to Tsu’s tongue, they were able to get them down while they answered the best they could. “W-we did do...it before.” “It was kinda a heat of the moment and uh, it was pleasant.” Nejire and Ochako were trying to find words to describe it without sounding like perverts in front of their friends before Tokage asked for a tape measure from Yaoyorozu. “I’ll start pulling this out, and you stop me when it gets close to his size.” “Again with this?” “I’m curious Kendo.” She started pulling with the girls being rather tight lipped until they reached double digits to make them all go beet red. Tokage looked at the size before answering. “Like a horse.” Many of the girls were annoyed they heard this, but also slightly surprised by this. Easy to say, there was an awkward silence in the group after this.

With the guys

The guys themselves started talking about who was interested in which girl but when it came down to Izuku they all knew he was dating two cute girls. "So Midoriya how far have you gotten with your girlfriends?" This was asked by Kaminari but Iida had interrupted before Izuku could answer. “Kaminari, that is unjust to ask a man about him and a woman he is with! Even if he had gotten as far as you would say, it is not just for a hero to be to commit such sexual-” “We actually...you know.” Izuku was beet red with the guys dead silent. “MIDORIYA YOU BASTARD!” Mineta began jumping up to grab Izuku with Kaminari not that far behind. “YOU GOT TO TOUCH ONE OF THE HOTTEST UPPERCLASSMEN’S BOOBS ALONG WITH ONE OF THE HOTTER GIRLS IN OUR CLASS!? YOU DESERVE TO HAVE YOUR DICK FALL OFF!” “I’m almost fully with Mineta on this one man! You lucky son of a bitch!”

They were soon pulled off by Tetsutetsu and Kirishima as Izuku tried to recompose himself. The moment he composed himself Izuku was going to change the topic of the conversation but then heard a familiar screeching "WHERE ARE YOU SHITTY DEKU!?" The party and music stopped, everyone looked towards the dorm entrance and saw the former 1-A student bakugou the moment he spotted Izuku he charged straight for him only to Shout his brains out "FIGHT ME DEKU!"