•Chapter 4•

"That goes for you too, kid. Get lost."

With that I turned around and got ready to leave, but I could only take a few steps before a small voice squeaked:

"Hey, wait!"

I stopped in my tracks and spun around, glaring at the boy.

Now that I was up close to him, I could finally see what he looked like.

He had messy brown hair and big doe eyes, and looked liked he was twelve or something. There was a scratch the side of his face from where one of the punks slapped him.

It was weird, because he looked just like an elementary school student but with our school's uniform. I had to admit, the punks choose the right person to let all of their anger out on. The kid was weak and small, couldn't even stand up for himself.

How the hell did he even get to this school looking like an elementary school kid?

He looked at me nervously and didn't say a word.

"Well, what the hell do you want?" I yelled angrily. "Are you just gonna waste my time or what?!"

He stayed silent for a few seconds, before speaking up in a small voice.

"......w-where did you learn to punch like that?"

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "What did you say?"

The young boy blinked in surprise, looking even more nervous then he did before. I couldn't blame him, since he just witnessed me punch a guy that was two times the size of me.

"...uh- I mean, h-how did you punch like that?" he said, trying to avoid my stare which seemed to be making him uneasy.

I rolled my eyes. "What, you never seen a girl punch someone like that, huh?! It's because I'm a girl, right?"

He looked at me with nervous eyes, not knowing what to say in return. This whole conversation was making me annoyed with him. In fact, the whole conversation was useless.

I sighed, giving him another glare. "Whatever, I don't have time for your bullshit."

I began to walk off, only to be stopped once again. The boy ran up beside me finally talked normally for once.

"I-I'm sorry, really! I just wanna know how you took out that guy back there!" he stuttered. "That was really cool of you, how did you do that? Just teach me how to punch someone like that, and I'll leave you alone!"

I glanced over at him.

"You really wanna know?" I said.

He nodded, and I chuckled.

"If you're so desperate to know, just stop being an god damn idiot and get lost, kid!" I growled, before walking off to escape the annoying boy.

I heard him sigh sadly behind me.

"...well, will you at least tell me one thing?" he asked, softly.

I stopped walking, but didn't turn around to face the dumbass.

This stupid kid won't leave me alone, I swear....

"Fine, what is it?" I said, frustrated with the fact that the idiot wouldn't leave me alone. Seriously, I punched a guy for this kid and this is what I get in return? Typical.

There was silence for a moment, the tension brewing in the air. The boy cleared his throat, and asked cautiously:

"Why did you beat up that girl?"