prologue.

"Hey!" The older man shouted. The man was in his late thirties, struggling to stay sober, and keep his apartment... his shared apartment. He had to share his apartment with this spoiled, ignorant, whiney, brat. You, are the brat. Your mother, who you've never met, left you with your father at birth. "Hey!! I'm talkin' to you, you little son-of-a-bitch!" The older man, your father, pulled you out of your trance. But, what were you thinking about? Your escape from this hell.... duh. "Yes, sir?" you said. "Is your all  shit packed?" 
"Huh?"
"You're leavin'."
"Why?"
"Because, I've had it with you, I'm no longer going to deal with you... go pack your shit."
"Okay."
You didn't have much to pack really, just your clothes, undergarments, toiletries, and other necessities. All in your black bookbag your father, well... maybe "ex-father" is more fitting, bought you. You took one last look around your room. You really didn't have much did you? Well, guess you didn't need that escape plan after all.
●●●●●
You were running, sprinting, towards a tree. He said to get there before something bad happened to you. You were being chased, chased by... well... you didn't really know, exactly. But, it was horrifying. Your bones ached, you could barely breathe, and not to mention, you were bloody, and sweaty. Not only were you being chased by some weird, buffalo-looking thing, you were being chased by three other kids. One of then female two of them male. As you were running, you looked behind you, only the two boys could be seen now. They were shouting something, but you were panicking so much you didn't realize they were trying to help you. As you turned around, you ran face first into a tree. You could only see black now.
●●●●●