chapter three- training with Annabeth

Another day, another day to work your butt off to the point of sweating and smelling. Training was usually like this, like this for everybody. You, were no exception. You were currently training with Annabeth, she helped you out with your offensive and defensive techniques. Annabeth loved your attacks. You could use a vine and wrap it around the opponents neck and other limbs, dragging them around, and cutting off their oxygen supply for a short period of time. You were never one to hurt a person, let alone another living thing, unless it was for survival purposes. Of course, you had been told training was necessary. Lucky for you, training was different everyday. Today was hand-to-hand combat, with swords, and shields. You had been paired with Annabeth..well..not really paired, forced to be with Annabeth. But, you didn't mind. She was strong, kind, and new what she was doing. If she messed up, she would apologize and go right back at it. If you messed up, or couldn't get something right, she would either help you out, or give you some constructive criticism. Today, however, you did amazing. You did everything correct, and almost won against her. You wish you had. She was such a cool girl, there was no way you could compete with her. Percy would choose her over you in a heartbeat. You didn't even know if Percy was gay to begin with. You knew you were bisexual, after some intense self-deprecation and many mental breakdowns due to your homophobic family members. Besides your Aunt on your father's side,  she was a lesbian, and was ready to welcome you with open arms. You will stay with her when Summer is over.

a/n; remember this, it's important!

After your training had finished, you immediately went to the showers. You hated smelling bad, it was awful. When you got there, you had saw Percy. Shirtless. He was toned, but not too toned to the point he looked like a WWE athlete. (a/n; those guys & girls rock btw, respect them!) He spoke, "Hey, Flower Boy! How are you?" "I'm good, you?" Y/N responded. "Couldn't be better, you gonna' sit with us at dinner?" Y/N couldn't help but smile, "Of course, you gonna' bully Grover again?" Percy always fake bullied Grover, like they were brothers. They either seemed like brothers or as boyfriends. Y/N hoped for the first option. "You know it, see ya' there." "See ya' there." Percy stepped around Y/N, while fumbling with his shirt to make it to dinner. Dinner was in ten minutes, so Y/N took what he felt was the shortest shower of his life, and walked over to the dinner tables, taking a seat next to Grover, who was next to Percy, who was next to Annabeth. Y/N didn't like the way Annabeth and Percy looked at each other.

       489 words.