chapter 1- is this a dream? no?... pinch me.

You awoke, to the three things. The sound of someone, or- something.. walking around, the bright lights of the ceiling, and the very, uncomfortable cot you were laying on. Your eyes opened, seeing a nurse.. maybe..you weren't sure, and three figures sitting around you. A girl... one boy-- no, two boy's,..hey!! You remembered them, then, you remebered the events that took place before you were brought here.
"W-where am-"
You were cut off. Rude.
"You're in the infirmary, at Camp Half-Blood." A girl spoke.
Camp Half-Blood. You were at the right place! Maybe.
"Oh. Hey, um, what was that thing, uh- chasing me."
"A centaur."
"A cen-WHAT."
What? No way. You loved Greek Mythology, you studied it to get away from your troubles. It's impossible-
Your thoughts were interrupted, once again.
"This may seem so sudden- I know, but y/n, you're a demigod."
"Huh--?! Oh no, no,no, you're kidding, I'm dreaming." The boy with the black hair, who hasn't spoken a single word yet, simply shook his head.
"No? .. pinch me."
So, they boy with- with horns-? did.
You felt it, you were not dreaming. "C'mon, well take you back to your cabin. You'll stay in Cabin Four, for now."
Finally, the boy with black hair spoke.
"What?! Cabin Four?!!! He can't!" You have this extremely rude boy, a confused look. The girl spoke again. "Percy, it's the only place he can stay. " She spoke so softly. But, this Percy kid.  God. Learn some manners.
"Ugh, fine." You finally spoke again. "What's wrong with me staying in Cabin Four? Why am i here?"
"Everything will be explained to shortly."
••••○
You sat down on the only bed in the cabin.
"Me? A demi-god. Wow, so um.... who would be my.... mother.....then?" You said. They all looked at you. Kind-of... worried, it seemed. "You see.. about that. Um, we don't know." Said the girl. Her name was Annabeth. A very pretty name. When you told her that, she almost cried. No-one really said things to her like that before.
"Oh." you stated simply. "How do we find out? A DNA test?" Grover busted out laughing. "W-Wh-Wha- ahahahaah! A DNA test? Wow, you got a GREAT sense of humor. No, we test you.... in different ways."
You gave him a worried look. "What are these... different ways?" Percy, finally after being an actual piece of crud the whole time spoke up. "No. Tomorrow, you'll see. For now, let's go eat."
The other three nodded in agreement. Y/N was surprisingly not hungry. But, he knew if he didn't eat something. He'd only feel worse.
☆☆☆☆♡
After eating, showing Y/N around, and teaching him how to give his foods to the God's. Percy escorted Y/N back to the infamous Cabin Four. "I'll be here to help you out tomorrow, on your first day."
"Okay."
"Will you be okay by yourself?"
"Yes."
"Okay, goodnight, Y/N."
"Goodnight, Percy."
And with that, Y/N closed the door.
Percy thought to himself:
'I can't believe I've already fallen for this kid.Let's hope he'll be someone useful.' The boys gentle and shy nature told Percy and his two friends everything they needed to know. Espically after Y/N's tangent on how we shouldn't litter, how bugs help the environment, and the basics of making flower crowns. 'Goodnight, Y/N. Son of Demeter.
Guess Cabin Four was okay for him in the end.'
This boy has already been checked out by almost everyone at camp already, everyone gawking at his beauty.  'Run's through the family, I guess.'
~~~~\\~~~~
605 words.