|23

a;n I ONLY ASKED FOR 5 OMG i love you & yes minho indeed pretty

felix was crouched down by the glass wall of a random shop, his eyes tightly shut and face buried hidden. footsteps approached.

" are you okay? "

for a painful moment, felix refused to lift his head. his heart thumped in his throat. he knew that beautiful voice, but his irrational brain didn't let him acknowledge it.

" are you feeling okay? "

suddenly the voice was only a few inches away from him. felix's head snapped up, instantly locking eyes with chris's. the celebrity was crouching down in front of him, an amused smirk on his lips. felix's face heated up.

" you look pale- woah, no, red actually. " chris chuckled, his dimples appearing. his platinum blond hair was parted to the right, a bandana tied as a headband underneath. the more he stared, the more the poor boy under his gaze malfunctioned.

" i-i was gonna- " as his voice cracked, Felix awkwardly cleared his throat, " i was gonna talk to you.. yeah. to say hi.. " he spoke softly, his nervous gaze focused on his fingers. ' oh my god ' mouthed felix while holding a breath, and most likely, a squeal as well.

chris stood up, an airy chuckle releasing. he stretched his hand out to the lilac-haired boy, who's tiny self still remained crouching. " come grab some lunch with me. " 

" wow that's.. that's zico.." his mouth agape, felix thought aloud as he spotted yet another celebrity. along with his most favourite idol seated opposite him, felix was at an exquisitely arranged table, with a rich velvet table cloth, the colour of red wine, adorning it. felix's awestruck gaze observed the surroundings once again, the posh restaurant being the most expensive one he's ever set foot into.

" what are you so fascinated by when i'm right here? "

felix instantly shifted his attention to chris, the rosy pink on his cheeks diffusing into a deeper shade. felix fumbled, obviously flustered at the idol's flirtatious remark.

" there's no need to be so nervous. " chris commented calmly, watching the jittery boy shift in his seat. felix gave a timid nod, his eyes refusing to meet chris's.

the celebrity observed felix; a soft blue muffler was wrapped around his neck, his cotton candy hair fluffy. and with the coat of blush smeared on his freckled cheeks, the sight was adorable to say the least.

" earlier.. " chris started, leaning forward with his chin resting on one elbow. A knowing smile played on his lips but he inhaled, wiping it off to seem serious. " you seemed to be panic-typing. everything good? "

felix's eyes darted around, his brain processing the question slower than usual. " i was texting my chan- i mean my friend- " a small gasp escaped felix's lips, eyes widening. " wait.. did i just say 'my chan'.. "

chris lifted a single brow, suppressing the smirk that itched to curl up his lip. he eventually gave in, smirking as he watched felix slap a hand over his mouth, completely in his own world.

" oh my god," felix inhaled, disbelief registered on his face. " i think i like chan. "