|35

at the sound of an unfamiliar voice, felix timidly raised his head. his eyes widened, and the gates of ultra confusion were unlocked. what was (pretty) minho thinking when he did this?

" you're- b- b-- " felix stumbled over his words, unable to let reality sink in, " bambam? g-got..7.." why am I here-

confusion visible on his face, bambam tilted his head, eyeing felix for a couple of seconds.

" oh! " at the idol's sudden cry, felix flinched, still crouching down. he chuckled at the  t i n y  boy on his doorstep. " you're the boy on chan's lock screen. you got the wrong door, kid. "

surprised (and losing brain cells), the younger lifted his head but before felix could respond, bambam walked past him. he knocked on the opposite door a few times, momentarily glancing back at felix with a warm smile.

felix's eyes darted around, mouth agape. " did he say chan? " he murmured, paying no attention to the sound of a door unlocking behind him and the words that were spoken afterwards. " chan? as in.. my chan? "

a hand tapped on his shoulder. felix jolted. " aren't you gonna get up? " bambam smirked. after giving felix's hair a quick ruffle, the idol walked into his own apartment, shutting the door (softly) on felix's clueless face.

.....

a loud sigh cut through the silence. felix jolted, immediately snapping his head to the sound ( who even gets startled by sighs? ). holding a breath back, felix blinked, staring right into chris' eyes. Or chan's.

at the entrance of the opposite apartment stood chan leaning against the doorframe, hands crossed. he wore an unfazed expression, the unreadable look in his eyes making felix feel inferior.

" are you gonna come in or..? "

a;n
Normally I'd apologize for being late but
HOW COME NONE OF YOU TOLD ME THE COVER SAYS "CHANLLIX" WITH TWO Ls OMG T-T and I noticed
it only now..
no wonder my iPad has 'chanllix' saved..😭😭

now the ship name is Chanllix and not ChanLix.