|36

skksks forgive me for the sake of
pretty minho! Text format will come
back soon I promise <3

...

caw. caw. caw.

the idol's living room was spacious, so much so that felix felt tiny standing there. his gaze darted around, occasionally locking with chan's stern eyes and immediately looking away. felix shuffled his feet, fingers subconsciously fiddling with the hem of his woolly peach sweater.

chan, who stood a distance opposite to the lilac-haired boy, released a harsh sigh. felix flinched.

after contemplating on what to say, chan started, " so felix "

and felix flinched again, the energy draining from his legs. he shrunk into a crouching position, lips jutting out in a pout.

chan blinked in disbelief, a small smile tugging his lips. " why are you so nervous..? "

the pout didn't leave precious boy's lips, his pleading eyes glassy. after much struggle, he mumbled something. "  ᶦ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ʰᵘᵍ.."

" you what? " chan tilted his head. 

felix fumbled, his voice soft,
" wanna hug.. " 

an amused chuckle escaped, chan melting at the words. he didn't hesitate to step closer to the boy, arms open wide. felix leapt to his feet, throwing himself into the embrace, so warm and fulfilling that he broke into a grin, arms wrapped tightly around the idol.

a wide smile was drawn across chan's face as he let his fingers ruffle through felix's lilac locks. it felt softer to the touch than he had expected, and chan knew he'd be doing this more often. " i had a lot to tell you, and i don't remember any of it. " he admitted, pressing a light kiss to the boy's head.

felix pushed himself back to gaze at the other, eyes forming into crescents with a cat-like grin. " chan. " he spoke, before nuzzling his head against chan's neck. " you're my chan. "

ding!

the loud notification coming from chan's phone startled the two apart momentarily, chan immediately fishing for his phone from his pocket. he still held felix close, the unbothered boy returning to snuggle against chan's neck, rubbing his head like a kitty displaying affection. [kind reminder that he does this irl. now you're sad.]

chan narrowed his eyes, scanning the message.

jisungie:
hello, pls adopt Felix for tonight.
Don't send him home. yw ;) -minho

oh, and don't do unholy stuff to him
or I'll chop your wee woo off -minho
Seen

chan sighed, " What the fuck "
and felix flinched once again.

a;n
I may have squealed for a good five minhotes just imagining this because Felix is such a cute existence I'm sad bye

me 2 minhotes later: nvm I'm cringing at my own writing someone send help pls