|39

the only long narrative
but forgive me pls

felix was drained, his throat parched and legs wobbly, when they reached his house. chan supported the boy who held his tummy, feeling sick.

before they could knock, the door swung open and revealed a sparkly-eyed (pretty) minho. he froze, eyes scanning his brother's state. his smile disappeared.

" my baby! " (pretty) minho cried, immediately pulling felix into his safe arms while chan stood still, awkwardly scratching his nape. " what happened? are you okay? " he inspected felix, who responded with a weak smile.

(pretty) minho held felix close while threatening chan with a glare. it was enough to bring out a disappointed sigh from chan.

" the motorbike ride freaked him out. that's it "

and the door was shut on chan's face before he could finish explaining.

/sigh/

after four glasses of water snapped him back to reality, felix finally managed to convince (pretty) minho to let chan in.

once chan was inside, he took ahold of felix's tiny hand, eyes holding (pretty) minho's gaze.

" so, " chan began, running his free hand through his messy blond locks. " shall we go to the rooftop ? "

Nodding, (pretty) minho agreed with a smirk.

felix didn't understand. unsurprisingly so. as he let his boyfriend drag him upstairs, he wondered what it was that made chan want to go to the rooftop, as if he had been here a million times before.

setting foot on the dusty rooftop floor, felix's jaw dropped in awe. his pearly eyes sparkled as he scanned the fairy lights draped on the walls. he hadn't even realised chan had let go of his hand, just like he wasn't aware of the little smile on his lips as he mouthed 'wow'.

following the beautifully arranged lighting that made the night appear ethereal, his gaze finally landed on the group of boys on the right.

more specifically, on one of them. jisung could barely stand still, hopping in place with the biggest grin spread across his squishy face.

oh, it must've been contagious. because the sight made felix break into a huge smile. as jisung waddled over to him, he opened his arms wide, allowing the idol to jump into a bone-crushing hug.

" FELIX MY BABY ! " yelled jisung, excitement and happiness evident in his deafening voice

and the whole neighbourhood heard it.

" this isn't what i had in mind. " changbin narrowed his eyes.

" me neither. "

" same here. "

at the same time, changbin, (pretty) minho and chan sighed, seated on the bench opposite the blanket fort jisung had spent all day building. they watched felix and jisung snuggle close to each other, stargazing while they were lost in their own little world of giggles and jokes that made no sense.

changbin threw a questioning glance at chan, who sat on the other end of the bench. " are you sure felix is your boyfriend? jisung seems to like- "

whack.

stuck sitting in between both idols, (pretty) minho's hand stayed on changbin's head after whacking the latter before he finishes speaking.

" jisung is mine. " he glared, before turning his attention to chan. (pretty) minho grimaced as he caught chan smiling while staring ahead.

whack.

" stop looking at Felix like that, creep. "

chan chuckled, unbothered by the kinda-painful-because-prettyminho-hits-hard shot he received to his head.

chan didn't take his eyes off, observing the way felix's smile so easily outshone every single star, the way the sound of his laughter felt like home, the way his happiness had somehow become chan's very own. as if sensing his gaze, felix looked at chan and melted into a precious grin.

" i'm just happy i met him. "

a;n
some days are really hard
but don't lose hope, okay?