|34

" what? " felix shifted from one foot to the other, processing the words his brother whispered.

(pretty) minho nodded reassuringly. " just knock, don't be scared. "

sucking in a deep breath, the lilac-haired boy stared at the polished door of an unknown apartment.  he lifted a fist hesitantly and let it hover in mid air.

nervousness evident in his shaky pupils and pursed lips, felix looked at his brother again. " but whose place is this- " he paused, eyes popping out at the sight of (pretty) minho tiptoeing away from him. " where are you going? "

(pretty) minho turned around, a cheeky smile on his face. 'Knock,' he mouthed, mimicking the action.

caw. caw. caw.

the two stood frozen, felix still hesitating and still processing why on earth his brother drove him all the way to the doorstep of an apartment he's never seen before.

(pretty) minho sighed, slapping a hand against his forehead. he stomped back to where felix remained frozen and before anything could stop them, he banged on the door. real loud.

" what the- hyung! don't leave me here- oh my god! "  panicking, felix watched his brother yeet away as he heard ruffling behind the door. he couldn't move his legs. he heard the door knob turn, and immediately, felix crouched down, shutting his eyes. the door creaked.

then, silence.

" um... who are you? you okay? "

a;n

if there were typos..

you didn't see them. they don't exist. for pretty minho's sake, typos don't exist,