Chapter 10

Hop was holding Gloria's hand tightly when they walked through the exit of Wyndon stadium. They were greeted by paparazzi, they were all shouting at Gloria. Asking about the kiss she received, and about who Usui was to her. Gloria stopped walking in the middle of the path towards the flying taxi. She smiled sweetly, and made a movement so her heavy red cape was waving in the wind. Hop still didn't let go of her hand, but squeezed it even thighter. She looked stunning, he hated the fact that the media thought was a thing going on between the Champion and her fighting teacher.

She looked into one of the camera's pointed at her. "Usui is my self defense teacher whom I respect very much as a teacher and friend. Nothing more." Her smile was honest and kind.

Suddenly, Hop pulled her away and dragged her with him to the taxi. A few microphones and camera's were being pointed at him too."And what about you? Seeing as you are holding hands right now?" they asked him.

Hop waited until Gloria got into the taxi and sat down next to her. Before he closed the door he winked at the camera. The taxi quickly flew off into the sky. The young boy out one arm around his lover, she rested her head on his shoulder.

It didn't take long until they arrived at Postwick. They went to Hop's house. They were having a barbecue together. Hop's and Gloria's mums were already waiting on them. Gloria jumped into her mother's arms and cuddled her quickly.

"You did great today honey!" She proudly told her daughter.

The evening went by quickly. It was time for Gloria and her mum to leave.

"I'll call you later tonight!" Hop promised with a big smile on his face.

Gloria nodded, and waved him goodbye.

"So, honey, that guy on the telly was your martial arts teacher wasn't he?" her mum asked her. She started to smirk. "Or was he something more?"

Gloria immediately shook her head. "Oi oi, defenetly not!"

"Ah, good good." Her mother let out a relieved sigh.

Gloria started to blush and walk slower. She put her hands nervously around her back. She slowly followed the foodsteps of her mother, but couldn't help to look behind her. Hop was busy helping cleaning up the barbecue stuff with his family. She turned back to her mother and tilted her head. "Mom... I do have something I have to tell you."

Her mum turned around. "What's is hun?"

"Hop is my boyfriend now..." She shyly said as she tucked some hair behind her ear.

Her mom's eyes shined with excitement. She smiled and put her hands on her daughters shoulders. "It took you two long enough!" she laughed. She put one hand up in the air to wave at Hops mom.

"Ma, what are you doing?" Gloria asked nervously.

"I'm gonna tell his mum, obviously!" Gloria's mom shouted the name of Hop's mother while waving her hands in the sky.

"Ma!" Gloria pushed her mum back home. "You really shouldn't, Hop will tell them himself!"

Her mum laughed it off and both continued to walk back home.

A few hours went by. It was nearly 21:00. Gloria had tracked down the location on the note, which tracked down to the slumbering wealds. The young girl sneaked out of her house, and opened the gate towards the forest. She was wearing her usual clothes and backpak. Pink dress with her comfy, gray parka. She was a tad nervous. Should she have told Hop about this? She reached for the note in her pocket, but it was nowhere to be found. She must've lost it when opening the gate! There was no turning back. Gloria hurried towards the altar.

"Ah, I've seen you come." Nate's familiar voice spoke.

Gloria looked around. Usui was standing awkwardly behind his twin brother. The Altar was being lid by the moon, it was surprisingly light, even though there were no lamps or fires around.

"You told me you wanted to help me... But what are you talking about?" She went straight to the question.

Nate grabbed something out if a bag. A red, glowing orb that was radiating a threatening aura. Ugh... Gloria's headache started to return. She could feel her eyes glowing red once again. The blonde boy took a step closer to the champion, the orb stretching out in front of him. It started to glow more and more the closer it got to the young girl. Usui suddenly stood up and grabbed his brothers arm.

"Brother stop this." He ordered him. "She's hurting."

Gloria squinted her eyes and fell down on her knees. The orb was once again sucking up all of her energy. Nate put the orb back in the bag and turned around. He glanced over at the champion, who slowly got back on her two feet.

"Just tell me what you want." She groaned aggressively.

Nate laughed and grabbed a pokeball out if his pocket.
"I'm sure you've heard of the story about the two heroes locking up the mighty beast Eternatus in exchange for a fraction of a soul." he tapped the floor with his shoes and threw the pokeball up in the air, to catch it again with his hand.

Gloria reached out for Zacian's Pokeball, ready to throw her out when needed.

"You see, I've always had this dream, to create something even stronger than even life itself. Do you know what happens when you, the reincarnation of the sword hero, give up your whole soul to Eternatus?"
He started to laugh out loud.

"Oi, what do you mean by giving up my whole soul?" She asked him. She started to shake. She defenitely should have called Hop. Nate started to laugh again. Zacian suddenly let itself out of it's pokeball als guarded Gloria. The legendary wolf was glowing too, holding its sword in its mouth.

"Amazing, truly amazing!" He yelled as he send out his own Pokémon.

It was a ditto, who immediately transformed into Zacian, copying its ability and moves.

"It's time to say your farewells, unless..." he grinned at her "you hand over Eternatus."

Gloria shouted "Never!" she immediately put all her pokeballs into her bag, holding it firmly.

Nate threw the red orb into the air, it was hovering above the altar, emitting a bright red light around the area. Gloria nearly couldn't handle it. She started to automatically reach out for the orb. She grabbed it with both hands, and Eternatus jumped out if it's pokeball too. Gloria's skin was getting red veins all over it, her eyes were blood red and a dangerous aura started radiating from her.

"Do you feel it, Eternatus? Do you feel the power inside of you!" Nate shouted.

Eternstus didn't respond, and just kept floating behind its trainer. Together with Zacian they were protecting her. Ditto suddenly transformed into Eternatus and made itself grow bigger.

Gloria clenched her fists and shared a look with her Zacian.

"Destroy them, Ditto!" the man ordered.

Ditto was building up a Dynamax beam.

"Quick, try to stop Ditto Zacian!" Gloria ordered her partner. Zacian jumped high up in the sky to attack the enemy's Pokémon, but it was too late. Ditto had already fired its Dynamax beam on the Champion. There was a huge explosion, and Gloria's vision went black.