Chapter 12 - Final

Hop and Gloria were walking back to Hop's house from Wedgehurst. They just got back from a photoshoot they did together. Both were exhausted. Hop and Leon still kept quiet about Gloria and Hop's relation to their parents. Hence, the only ones who knew it were themselves plus Sonia and Gloria's mom. The photoshoot was titled 'Galar's power couple'. Hop wasn't used to doing photoshoots so he was very awkward the whole day. The newspaper in which the article was printed would come out tomorrow. They arrived at Hop's house and went into his room. Gloria immediately sat down on the floor and took off her gray parka. Hop blushed and turned away.

"I, eh, I'll go get is some drinks." he said awkwardly and ran down the stairs.

Gloria put on Hop's telly. A match she won against Bede yesterday was playing. It's been a couple of weeks since the incident happened in the Slumbering Wealds. Eternatus was still in its masterball, but she could sense that she and Hop shared a different kind of bond since they locked a part of its powers into the now purple orb. They brought it back to the vault to keep it safe. Eternatus managed to bring back Usui, his twin brother had been devoured by the legendary beast. Usui went back to Kanto to fully heal. Hop nearly flipped when Usui kissed Gloria on her hand as a farewell. Hop got jealous quickly. She gets approached by guys all the time. After all, she is the champion. The most popular and famous person in the Galar region. Gloria heard Hop coming back up the stairs. She sat up straight. They both were busy again, but whenever they had free time they met up together.

Hop put the tray with drinks on the floor next to them, but he tripped when he tried to sit down.

"Woah!" He muttered as he fell atop on Gloria. Their bodies were pressed together. Hop slowly tilted up his upper body using his hands. They both looked away, blushing heavily. Gloria suddenly laid her arms around her neck. She blushed even more. Hop placed his lips on hers.

"You're not home alone, ya know right?" Leon's voice said from the hallway.

Hop and Gloria both sat up straight. He forgot to close the door. "I-It's not what it looked like! I just tripped and then..." Hop stopped in his sentence when Leon suddenly showed his phone. He took a picture.

"Delete that right away!" The young hero yelled at his brother.

Leon just laughed and sticked out his tongue to him. "I wonder how mum would react..." He teasingly said. Hop stood up and let out Dubwool out of its pokeball.

"Let's get him, Dubwool!" he shouted as he and his Pokémon started chasing his brother together.

Gloria slapped her cheeks softly. She was feeling hot. They didn't share a single kiss at all those past week, this one came as a surprise. She hugged her knees tightly against her chest and buried her head in them. After a few minutes she heard the door of Hop's room closs again and she felt a hand on her head. The young champion lifted her head up and saw her boyfriend sitting on his knees across of her. He smiled at her. Gloria got even redder and she turned her head away again. Hop grabbed her chin softly and pulled her face back, he softly kissed her again, but this time without any interruptions. It was time for their next adventure. As two heroes, but more importantly as two lovers.