Chapter Fifteen

F I F T E E N

Note:  Adult content. Read at your own risk.

Elaina stared at the bed in front of her with wide eyes, trembling body, and a flushed face. The images of their previous activities on the said bed from a week ago caused her body to tremble with anticipation. She yearned for his touch, for him to place her on the bed, spread her legs, and feast on her. Yet she kept quiet.

"Are you going to come in?" Nikolai raised a brow a devilish smirk on his face. "I promise I won't do anything, well that is if you don't want me to." Elaina glared at him and stepped in trying to ignore him as she headed towards the bathroom in need of a shower after a long day at work. "Don't give me that face, beauty." Nikolai chuckled trying to follow her into the bathroom only for her to shut the door in his face.

"Go away."

"Don't be embarrassed now." He said standing outside the door, "Let me have a shower with you, I'm dirty." Elaina cupped her red face shaking her head defiantly. Though she'd shower with him before it still made her blush thinking about his naked body. "Elaina."

Opening the door she stared at him as he stared back at her. She reached towards him gripping onto the collars of his shirt, she lips parting trying to find the right words to say only for her tongue to twist and she recoiled back.

"N-No funny business." She mumbled meekly. Nikolai chuckled nodding his head as he stepped inside shutting the door behind him.

Elaina watched with hooded eyes as he stripped out of his clothes shamelessly, giving her a wink when he got to his boxers pulling it down confidently and standing in front of her naked as the day he was born. Her face widened when he came closer to her and she dragged her eyes to meet his, almost falling to her knees from the dark look in his eyes.

"Come on." He said tugging on her shirt. When Elaina made no movement he grabbed her shirt ripping it off tossing it on top of his pile of clothes. Without complaint she let him removed her clothes, blushing when he took her bra of holding it in his hands as he stared at her exposed breast. Giving her a smirk he unbuttoned her pants keeping his eyes on her face as he pulled her pants down.

Elaina took a deep breath as she stepped out of her pants kicking it off and standing in front of him in only her underwear.

Nikolai's eyes darkened even more if possible as he traced his fingers over the top of her dark red lacy panties. He tugged on it lightly pulling it down slowly watching as her chest rose with every pull. Along with the panties he got on his knees pulling it down letting her place her hands on his shoulders as she lifted her legs letting him take the panties off. A groan escaped his lips as he stared at her bare mound.

"N-Niko." She moaned when he cupped her pussy as he rose to his feet.

"You're so wet." He groaned pressing a kiss to the side of her head, "So wet for me." Elaina let out a gasp as his fingers parted her lips and his middle finger ran along the center pinching her clit.

"Niko.." She moaned gripping onto his arm as the tip of his finger moved towards her open probing it.

"Fuck baby." He grunted, "How can I resist you when you are wide open in front of me? Dripping wet ready for me to taste you, just how can I resist your delicious body?" He bends his head placing it in the crook of her neck as he bit her lightly leaving a slight mark. With a loud grunt, he lifted her wrapping her legs around his waist and arms around his neck as he dragged them towards the heated jacuzzi.

"This will do." He stated gritting his teeth as he stepped into the hot water placing her on his lap rubbing against his hard dick. "You feel that, beauty?" He asked watching as her head laid on his shoulder, her eyes shut tight.