Authors Note

Before I post the new chapter tomorrow I just wanted to come on here and say a quick thanks to those who have been following my story from the beginning, those who joined in halfway, those who came in during the editing process and those who have stuck around and been incredibly patient during my break, I sincerely thank you guys for reading this messy book of mine :)

I first started this story at the end of my senior year, I took a lot of breaks due to a lot of either stress, health or work problems and didn't have the time to update. there were times when I just wanted to quit, to delete the whole story, the account, the app, there were a lot of times when i thought i'm stuck I don't know what to write anymore. But after reading such nice encouraging comments I decided that instead of dropping the book I owe to those who stuck around to continue so I pulled myself out of my self made hole and wrecked my brain for new ideas, inspiration and little by little it came to me for that I'm grateful.

Originally the story was supposed to make Nikolai seem cruel like, that's what I had originally painted him out to me, a cruel, unforgiving asshole who cares only about himself, but seeing as there are too many stories like that I wanted one were it goes smoothly, instead of playing with her feelings he'd completely give her his entire attention, his entire being. Me being a huge family person I painted them out to be the same but also separating that line between lover and family. Elaina was originally someone who'd be too soft, cries at everything but I didn't want that, I wanted her to be independent, be strong willed and still soft hearted, honestly I wanted to paint her as a badass who gave no fuck but i felt like that would be too much for me *crying* but goes on it came out well and I felt satisfied with myself and the story.

To think that 380k people have read my story and over 13k likes I don't even have that many followers on my socials in real life lmao.

Again thank you all for your immense love for this story

Again thank you all for your immense love for this story. I hope you'll read my future stories once this one has finished. Thank you for your amazing support and I hope each and every one of you is doing amazingly well :)