Chapter Twenty - Four

T W E N T Y - F O U R

[UNEDITED!]

Elaina woke up in the evening with arms wrapped around her waist. Turning around to face her handsome lover she is met with his tightly shut eyes and even breathing. Bringing her hand up from under the blanket she trailed it down his face softly trailing over his sharp brows wishing he'd open his eyes already so she can gaze into the orbs she fell in love with. With a soft giggle, she leaned towards him placing a kiss on his forehead, his nose, both his cheeks before hovering over his lips.

With a groan, Nikolai opened his eyes greeted by his lovely woman's bright, playful eyes and soft lips that hovered over his. A tease she was early in the day.

"Why don't you kiss these lips that made you high last night, baby." He teased gruffly. Elaina's cheeks coated a light pink and she lightly slapped the top of his chest.

"Niko!"

"It's true." He huffed puckering his lips out to her. Elaina rolled her eyes and leaned over kissing his lips softly before pulling back. "Thank you, my love."

"Let's have pancakes today?" She asked sitting up and letting him lay on her lap with his arms around her chest.

"Anything you want, piccolo." He said rubbing his face on her thigh causing her to giggle at his antics. "I'd like you for breakfast though."

"Nikolai!" She whined fanning her suddenly heated face. Chuckling he shook his head his hand rubbing her exposed back softly.

"I'm kidding." He chuckled, "Let's go shower why don't we." He said getting up. "You want to take a bath or a shower?" Elaina didn't hear him as she gazed at his body that was exposed when he stood the sheet falling onto the bed. "Baby?"

"Uh?" She looked up into his eyes a bit dazed. Nikolai leaned over placing his palms on the bed his head raised as he looked her in the eyes, "What?"

"If you keep looking at me like that I will eat you," He groaned noticing the look in his eyes. The want, the need, the fire. "Now do you want to take a shower or a bath?"

"A bath." She answered, "a warm one please." Nikolai nodded leaning forward and placing a kiss on her nose before pulling back. Giving her a teasing wink he walked into the bathroom naked as the day he was born leaving a hot, and bothered Elaina behind who was busy fanning her face and trying to rid of the dirty thoughts that popped in her head as she watched him walk away.

It was New Years Eve and their families and friends were coming together to celebrate at a near by restaurant. Elaina was ecstatic to celebrate the bringing of the New Year with her lover, her family and her friends. Rolling out of bed with the sheet tightly wrapped around her naked body she shuffled into the bathroom almost falling over when she stepped on the sheet.

"Love," Nikolai greeted her with a chuckled as he took his hand from the bath water. "Come here." Elaina shuffled over and Nikolai grabbed on the sheet unwrapping it from around her body.

"Niko!" She screeched trying to pry his hands off the sheet wrapped tightly around her body.

"You can't bathe in the sheets," He chuckled shaking his head, "I've seen that delectable body off yours a million times," He said pry the sheet of her body, "And what I'd do to see it another million more." His arms wrapped around her naked waist pulling her body flush against his. "I love you." He placed a soft peck on her nose causing her to giggle.