chapter 1 (u-um h-hi)

3rd pov
A female hawlucha walked through the woods looking for a good spot to practice. That hawlucha was you, your name is (y/n). Others called you different most hawluchas like to show off to others but thats not you. Your quite shy and like to stay by yourself. It was hard for you living as a wild pokemon you made sure not to get into any fights with other wild pokemon you wasn't that strong but you was very fast both with flying and running so it was pretty easy for you to outrun slower pokemon. You found the perfect spot to practice it was in a flowery field it was a smooth rock platform you wasn't practicing fighting you liked to ribbon dance. You've always had ever since you hatched.

You knew it was werid but they were special to you

You knew it was werid but they were special to you. A leavanny made them for you in (your fav color) and ever since you had them with you and found your love for ribbon dancing. You got on top of the rock and did some basic spins,twrils and flips. Little did you know you was being watched.

Serena pov
Bonnie Sylveon Braxien pancham dedenne and i watched in awe. It was a (shiny or non shiny) hawlucha dancing with what looks like ribbons. It was so graceful. "That hawlucha is kinda like how Sylveon was when she was a eevee" Bonnie said and i agreed. Pancham than accidentally stepes a branch. The hawlucha looked over at our direction quickly. "Wait please do go!" I said hopefully to calm it down but it ran away. "Pancham(sorry...)" Pancham apologized. "Its ok pancham but i hope we see that hawlucha" i sighed.

3rd pov
(Y/n) ran away into the woods until she was far enough you dont exactly like being seen by humans and try not to. As you glided from one tree from another looking for your home. As you looked your stomach growled "hmm...." You looked around for a berry tree and found one.

------------
Right as you was about to grab one you got shoved. You fell to the ground you looked up to see a Pangoro taking all the berries and scaring of and other small pokemon from eating one. All the other tiny pokemon hid. "H-hey!" You yelled at the pangoro. The Pangoro growled then started to laugh. "If want these berries so bad then you'll have to fight me for them and i doubt a tiny hawlucha like you can win" the pangoro mocked. You was quite nervous and afraid but you could tell just looking at him he was slow runner. "I could probaly out speed him pretty well" you thought to yourself.

--------------
The Pangoro tried to punch you but you dodged each punch until he managed to grab you and throw you into bushes. You got back up dirty leaves and twigs and some cuts on you that started to bleed. You didnt want to back down you and all those other tiny pokemon was hungry. You continued to dodge the Pangoro's punches and got thrown by him until he got tired and said these berries wasn't worth it anyway and walked away tired and annoyed. You stood their panting tired you had cuts bruises twigs and leaves in your fur.

-------------Tears swelled up in your eyes

-------------
Tears swelled up in your eyes. "W-why was that P-pangoro so m-mean" you thought to yourself. You was about to walk away until a espurr gave you some berries, you was shock "you was so awsome!" A fletchling said. "You didn't even had to hit him to beat him!" Noibat said. You smiled. The pokemon helped you with your wounds and fur, then you left saying bye to them and them saying it back. You carried the berries until you found your home which was a hallow out tree. You climbed inside and ate the berries and went to asleep.

---------
The next day
-----

You got up and stretched then you left your tree and found the same rock platform and started to practice and did lots of flips and spins with your ribbons. "Woah your really cool!" You jumped you saw a pancham with red shades on top of his head.

 "Woah your really cool!" You jumped you saw a pancham with red shades on top of his head

(Imagine him having a happy expression)
"U-u-um....." Before you could say anything a Braxien and Sylveon
"Stop running of like that" the braxien said. The Sylveon noticed you there confused. "Hmm? Oh my name is sylveon nice to meet you the Sylveon introduced. "My name is Braxien" the braxien said. "And im pancham!" The pancham said
. "U-um i-m (y-y/n)".  "Well its pleasures to meet you (y/n)"

  "Well its pleasures to meet you (y/n)"

Next the human showed up

T

he human was mostly looking for these three pokemon. You instantly go nervous and before she could say anything you ran off.

Braxien pov
"Aww why did (y/n) run away again?" Sylveon asked sadly. "Maybe she's afraid of humans she seems very shy" i replied. Serena sighed  bu then put on a determined face. "Im going to try my best to make that hawlucha my friend" serena said determinedly.

(Y/n) pov
I ran of back into the woods i was just to shy to say hello to the human i sighed as i climbed up in my hallow tree i thought to myself "should i trust them?".

(Author's note: thats chapter 1 of the remake i hope you enjoyed it)