P R E L U D E

What if Enzo survived? Well, in this story, he did. Enzo took the cure after he and Bonnie fell in love and nearly immediately got her pregnant, resulting in her giving birth only three months after Caroline gave birth to Lizzie and Josie.

Though their child, Evelyn Nora St. John-Bennett, didn't join the Salvatore School until a year after Lizzie, Josie, and Hope, she was already close with Lizzie and Josie and became close friends with Hope easily after entering the school. Despite the drama between Lizzie and Hope, her relationship was never strained with the either of them.

N O T E S
This story'll start at Season 1, Episode 1 of Legacies and each chapter will be 1 episode. There will be a few changes with the storylines and plots in order to give Evelyn a good spot in the school and show while showing her relationship with the characters not mentioned above.

I won't be providing any pictures for the character, but I will be descriptive with her.

There are some plot holes with Bonnie & Enzo's love story and pregnancy, but this story is about Evelyn, not her parents.

I may occasionally skip a couple of episodes, for Evelyn purposes.

Thank you to anyone who's made it even this far, I promise I'll try not to disappoint.

***IMPORTANT***
I do not own the characters or the plot line to Legacies. I own Evelyn Bennett-St. John, my original character. Some tweaks have been made to the TVD and Legacies plot in order for Evelyn to exist.