Chaper Six: "Mombie Dearest"

Evelyn steps from the bathroom, dressed in a long-sleeve white turtle neck crop top, to cover up her hickeys, and a dark blue plaid skirt. She also has on some yellow ankle boots and her necklace is around her neck on the outside of her shirt.

Evelyn makes way down the hall and back into her dorm, putting her hygiene/makeup box away and tossing her dirty clothes into her hamper. She grabs her phone and headphones before popping a piece of spearmint gum into her mouth and exiting her dorm, making way down the hallway.

She walks to the gym, peeking inside, only to see Rafael and Hope dancing momentarily together. She pauses for a second, simply just watching through the window.

They would be cute. And he's more attractive than Landon. Why can't she see what's in front of her?

Evelyn laughs softly and continues her way down the hallway before stopping, shaking her head.

Why did I come to the gym? I was supposed to be going to the library. It was a mistake, brain, now stop taking me places I don't want to go.

Evelyn regains her composure and continues to walk, waving and saying a simple "Hey" to those she passes, a smile on her face as she looks to each person. She reaches the library eventually and goes to the supernatural history books, running her fingers along the shelf until finding the book titled Bennett and taking it off the shelf, holding it as she made way down the hall and back towards her dorm again.

Evelyn turns the corner, stopping for a moment to talk to some younger witches before continuing the way to her dorm.

Once she reaches her dorm, she looks to her clothes rack, where her dress hangs, still in the dry cleaning plastic. She flops down onto her bed and opens her book to the first page, beginning to read the book over again.

After a while, Evelyn finally gets up and pulls on her dress: a dark green silk dress with a high left side thigh slit and spaghetti straps. Evelyn looks at her hickeys, smiling faintly before picking up her mirror and carefully covering up her hickeys with some makeup. She then quickly does her hair in a simple updo style with a few pieces of her hair out.

Evelyn slides on some gold heels with straps that go up a good bit of her calf. She tucks her phone into her pocket and makes way from her dorm and towards the sound of music, though she stops.

Where the hell is Hope?

Evelyn turns and exits the school, feeling that Hope wasn't in the building. Hope radiated magic, more than anyone else at the school, so she followed that. She came upon Hope looking at Alaric and someone from pictures.

"Hope.. Where the hell were you today?" Evelyn whispers as she comes beside Hope, though she looks to Alaric and the woman.

And who the hell is that? She kind of reminds me of that girl.. from the picture in Alaric's office. Josie & Lizzie's biological mom...

Evelyn grabs an ax as she follows behind Hope, and walks alongside MG when they meet up.

"You look Spazzy. I haven't even got the chance to go to the party." Evelyn walks, lifting up her dress a bit with one hand as she walks. She looks around at the zombies as they begin to surround them, gripping her ax. After MG goes off to find Josie, Evelyn signals Penelope and Hope to get down. Melanie breathes in for a long moment before throwing her arms out.

"Motus!" Evelyn yells as Penelope and Hope duck down just as spears of telekinetic force go flying from Evelyn and straight through the head of every zombie. Penelope and Hope both stand up and all 3 of them look at each other, laughing.

"That. Felt. Good." Evelyn laughs, watching as each of the zombie's fall.

"Shit! We have to go!" Penelope yells before grabbing her ax and lifting her dress a bit as she runs towards the direction of where MG had sped off to. Hope runs ahead a bit and kills the zombie attacking MG, while Penelope and Evelyn look around, trying to see or hear anything that could signal where Josie is.

When the zombie attacks Hope, Evelyn thinks quick and brings back her ax, quickly decapitating the zombie, nearly gagging after doing so though. After MG hears her, for real this time, Evelyn runs alongside Hope and Penelope to where he had sped off to.

After Josie sits up, Evelyn pulls her into a hug, whispering quietly.

"Happy Birthday, Jo." Evelyn smiles softly, not really caring if she gets her dress dirty.

Evelyn makes way down the hallway after talking to Hope for a minute, looking down at her dirty dress. She stops walking for a moment before making way down the hall, going to Lizzie and Josie's dorm and knocking softly.

Lizzie opens the door and Evelyn automatically pulls her into a hug.

"Happy Birthday. I can talk for long but I heard some chatter about what happened. At least he's telling you the truth about how he feels instead of leading you on." Evelyn then let's go, kissing Lizzie on her cheek before making way back down the hallway.

Evelyn walks into her dorm, smiling slightly. She quickly changes into some pajamas, removes all her makeup, and slides into bed before Hope has the chance to come back to the dorm and ask any questions.