O N E

50 VOTES & 50 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Renae Antson

  It was a cold December morning, the sound of overly excited students filled my ears as I maneuvered my way through the crowded hallway. I held a tight grip on my book bag straps being sure to keep my eyes on the tiled floor I never looked straight ahead because I knew that I was easily frightened and it was too easy for people to target me. Don't get me wrong I should've been intimidating being that I was fairly tall and I've been told plenty of times that I have a "mean face" although that didn't scare these girls at all.

I blamed it on the fact that I am pretty quiet I won't speak until I'm spoken to. The females here saw that as a weakness so they feel like they can walk all over me. Every year it was the same thing, females decided to bother me and I had to knock one upside the head to show them that I may be quiet but I wasn't weak. Although the last fight I'd been in I was jumped, ever since bitches felt like they could tease me and quite frankly, I let them.

I dreaded entering my 3rd period out of all of my classes I hated this one the most. It was full of loud ass females plus it always reeked of weed

"Alright everybody, before class ended yesterday I told you guys to pick a partner for your projects, if you still need time to do so go ahead and do that now. Come to me if you need one I have no problem assigning someone to you"With that being said the entire class got up and scattered around in an attempt to find their partners but I remained in my seat

I didn't bother trying to find a partner I'd rather my teacher assign me with another quiet person who was also too shy to get up and claim someone

It didn't take long for most of the class to pair up "If you don't have a partner come see me"Mr.Johnson, my teacher said without looking up from his laptop

Just as I began to get up someone lightly tapped me on my shoulder

"Wanna be partners?"Dime questioned with a small smile plastered on her lips

"Uh.. Sure"I sat back down causing her to sit right beside me.

I was used to the people volunteering to be my partner because I was one of the few that had the best grade in the class. I came to school every single day, sat in the front row and payed my undivided attention.

"I'm Dime"She announced but I already knew who she was. Dime is well known around school. She was gorgeous and by the way she kept up with herself I could tell her people had money.

"I'm Renae"I responded

"Here are the instructions"Mr.Johnson began to pass out papers "Put these somewhere safe because this is your rubric. You guys won't have time to work on these in class so figure out how they'll be completed"

With that being said Dime turned to me "You can come to my place after school"

It was kinda of embarrassing to say that I'd have to ask my overprotective mom before making any real decisions so I decided to keep it to myself, instead I just agreed.