F I F T E E N

200 VOTES + 150 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

Excuse mistakes & Enjoy💕

"You can call me crazy, maybe you just drive me crazy"

RENAE

I've never had freedom

I've never had freedom. I realized that I was tolerating the same thing I allowed when I lived with my mom and Joe, again I was being bossed around, and taking care of an unstable person

Smoke was going through one of his depressive episodes again and here I was putting my feelings aside to cater to him. I wanted him to know that the things he's done weren't okay with me, couldn't even be upset with him for long since I felt like it was my job to pull him out of the dark hole he's in.

I sat beside Smoke as he answered the question's he was being asked. Unfortunately he had an interview with a very popular radio station in Atlanta, so we were back in Georgia for the weekend although he wasn't himself. I felt bad that he was forced to do things even on the days he just wanted to be to left alone.

"At what age did you realize you wanted to be a rapper and what inspired you?"

"I started rapping when I was 19, growing up all I did was listen to rap I used to go on YouTube and watch them old cyphers I'm talking bout with 50 cent, consequence, Eminem. Just thinkin like damn them niggas is hard so I'd be in my room writing pages full of bars then I finally decided to book a studio session"

"Okay so you mentioned that you've been rapping since 19 that's three years of just hard work and grinding so tell me, how was it like hearing your song on the radio for the very first time?"

"Ah man, I remember it like it was yesterday, my bestfriend called me and he's like yo your song's playing on the radio right now, I actually didn't know cause when I'm driving I always got the aux playing but he told me what station it was playing on so I put it on that station. He going crazy on one side of the phone I'm going crazy on the other.. shit was just crazy like damn I'm really on the radio right now"