2.Platforms

Narcissa stepped onto Platform 9 3/4 with her son, Draco having morphed into the blond teen his classmates are so used to seeing. Immediately, Draco shot forward but was held back by his mother.

"Please," Draco begged. He even morphed his eyes back, trying to get her to let him go. She looked away and shook her head. She hugged him close to her body.

"Please control yourself Draco. I know it's hard but you'll be with them soon. We will search for them at the welcoming feast."

Despite everyone's distaste in the plan, they had informed Dumbledore of the situation and he had granted permission for Narcissa to join her son.

Many pureblood families sent knowing looks. It isn't as rare as one might think for pureblood families to have ties to magical creatures as many view them a better alternative than to breed with a muggle. It was a well known fact among purebloods that many of the Black family and many of the Malfoy family had Veela blood.

Narcissa and Draco boarded the train, Narcissa keeping a strong hold on the teen to make sure he didn't run off right then and there.

■●■

Harry sat nervously with his friends. During the summer, he had gone through many changes and he hoped the glamour would hold, but the wand he'd been using for years now seemed to disapprove of the new changes to Harry's body. He had found that wandless Magic was all he could seem to do. That, coupled with the new changes to his body, ended up with an interesting conclusion when he did research on the changes. Unfortunately, none made sense to him.

That summer, when his hair grew long and soft, his ears began to grow to a delicate point and his body grow strong and graceful, he closed himself into his room at the Dursleys. He sat down with the many magical books he had from school and prayed at least one would have a passage about what he was going through.

He nearly missed it in his frenzy. A small passage at the top of the 179th page in one of his Gilderoy Lockhart books, was a small description of a similar creature to what Harry had become. They kept most frequently to themselves, possibly living among wizards and muggles without being noticed with a bit of magic. Their magic was so wild and hard to track that the Ministry had given up on trying to track their magic years ago. They did wandless magic, as a wand could not handle their power, but many who lived among wizards would fake with a wand to keep away suspicion.

Elves.

That's what it seemed Harry was. But, it didn't line up. His mother was a muggle-born witch, his father a pureblood wizard, no trace of elven descent to his knowledge.

A few months later, and a bit of correspondence with a very confused Hermione Granger, he got his hands on a book about the elusive elves, which only further confirmed his suspicions as the weeks went on. He only got more and more elven as the days of summer dragged on and soon he dreaded returning to Hogwarts. It was hard enough glamouring such extensive changes around the Dursleys, he couldn't imagine the difficulty he'd have at Hogwarts, where he is doing magic all the time as well.

For Merlin's sake, his hair became red! He was resembling an elven version of his mother, extremely different than what he had woken up to seeing for the past 15 years of his life.

As he sat with Hermione and Ron, their subtle flirting with each other going right over each others heads and driving Harry crazy, he pondered telling them. He so desperately needed help, Harry knew that. After a lot of time to himself this summer after being dropped with the Dursleys by a seemingly very reluctant order, he started questioning Dumbledore.

Harry came to the conclusion that he couldn't trust the Headmaster but he needed help. He needed a way to make sure his two best friends who were loyal to Dumbledore wouldn't tell the Headmaster if he entrusted this knowledge with them.

Remembering the spell used for the DA last year as he thought about how to keep them quiet. Usually he'd be less ready to doubt his friends but this was possibly his little freedom he still had on the line. Harry would by under the watchful eyes of Dumbledore once he was at Hogwarts, if not already while he's on the train, but Hermione spending a few extra hours in the library or checking out a few extra books wasn't too out of the ordinary.

Harry came to the silent conclusion he needed Ron and Hermione if he was to be able to get information without Dumbledore noticing.

■●■

Killian nearly fell out of his chair in excitement as he was suddenly able to pinpoint Harry's magic. He could feel Harry had come into his inheritance, meaning he'd be easier to find with his wild magic. The teen felt like he could fly from glee.

Dumbledore had meddled for long enough and now Killian could finally find his little brother, the last time he saw him was when Killian was 2.

Elven children mature fast before the age of 5. The rate they mature at after that is still fast but decreases exponentially. 2 year old elf, Killian Severus Potter, had the maturity of an elven 8 year old the night his parents had been killed by Voldemort and his brother taken by Dumbledore, who glamoured Harry's maturation and hid the boy from his family.

But now that Harry had come into his inheritance, it destroyed every blockade that kept Killian from his younger brother.

It was only a matter of time before they got him back again. The dark haired elven teen immediately made for Hogwarts, hoping to find a way to finally meet his brother in Hogsmead or get Harry into the forest. Just as long as that old Headmaster couldn't get in the way of it.