6.Students

George returned after an extensive conversation with the elf to inform Fred that Killian was joining Hogwarts. Killian had even offered that he and Fred could meet him at the front doors, easily catching the suspicion George threw his way, which he was a bit ashamed about being so obvious. Fred nearly jumped for joy and was jittery the rest of the day and George started to regret telling him as he didn't even want to sleep, to excited at seeing Killian again and nearly constantly.

Harry and the rest of the Trio looked at Fred weirdly as he beamed with joy, a very irritated George standing beside him, honestly getting a bit fed up with how jittery his twin was. But he couldn't blame him. George too was looking forward to meeting this elf again and getting to learn more about him. But it wasn't keeping him from falling asleep, what was keeping him from sleep was his brother rocking back and forth on the softly creaking bed, staring out the window as if waiting for the sun to rise at any moment.

"Sleep, Fred. I'm sure Killian won't be happy if you show up exhausted to escort him around campus."

Fred pouted but listened and lied down, eventually falling asleep after George.

•●•

Snape showed Killian to the headmaster, who glared at the elf disdainfully but did as was asked of him. Killian didn't know how Snape worked his magic but damn it was pleasing to see such an arrogant fool having to do his bidding.

The Sorting hat was placed on his head and it wasn't long when "Ravenclaw" was announced. Dumbledore looked like he was cooking up a scheme with the news of Killian's house. With a grin, Killian left to get his things, leaving Snape to deal with the unpleasant Headmaster. Following the map of the place that Snape has been happy to give him to the Ravenclaw tower, Killian entered the place, introducing himself to his new classmates, a glamour hiding his ears and that was it. He wanted to keep it a normal as possible for himself.

Classmates of all genders were immediately asking if he could go out with him, which he happily said he was already spoken for. One girl caught his attention though. She didn't say a thing to him and read a magazine upside down. Killian decided she would be the best person to befriend here.

"I'm Killian," he introduced himself as he sat down with her. She looked up and smiled at him.

"I'm Luna."

"Is their a particular reason you read the magazine upside down?"

She started to talk about her reasoning, which while half of it didn't make much sense to the elf, was very interesting to hear about.

•●•

The next morning a crowd congregated around the front doors to Hogwarts. Harry was deeply confused and he went to ask Draco if he knew. Ron and Hermione followed.

"Hey Draco, do you know what's going on?"

"Not a clue."

"Oh it's just Killian," Luna came up behind them.

"Killian?" Harry asked.

"He's a new exchange student. Everyone has been throwing themselves at his feet for a date the moment he walked into the Ravenclaw common room last night."

Harry was about to respond when he spotted an excited Fred push through the crowd and decided to follow.

He had to pick his jaw up from the floor when he got to the center. Not only was Fred taking their hand with a bright red blush, leading the stranger to breakfast, but said stranger was gorgeous. No wonder everyone was throwing themselves at his feet.

The person, Killian he assumed, had perfect pale skin, dark soft curls loose across his shoulders and bright emerald eyes rimmed with long lashes. Killian looked elven, the only thing that wasn't elven was his ears. On the right side of his head, Killian had pinned back his hair, exposing his ears, which were very obviously not pointed at all.

A unfamiliar feeling developed in his chest as he gaped at the stranger. He didn't want this person going anywhere near Draco. But, given the fact this person was being lead by the hand to breakfast by Fred Weasley, he didn't understand why he had this feeling. The teen was already spoken for, why is he feeling worried?

Either way, Harry quickly returned to Draco, not wanting to leave his side, still feeling a bit threatened. Draco cocked his eyebrow at Harry in confusion but didn't question Harry's odd closeness.

When they reached the Gryffindor table to join their friends for breakfast, Draco once again joining them, Harry found Killian sitting in between the twins, being affectionate with both but Fred in particular. Harry glanced worriedly at Draco to find the blond gawking at the new Ravenclaw. Jealousy ran through Harry as Draco gawked at Killian, who merely offered a smile at the blond.

"He looks like you, Harry," Draco whispered.

In his head, Harry disagreed. I mean why wouldn't he? He was now a redhead. Though, Draco couldn't see that for himself, Harry wore a glamour to cover that fact.

Hermione strolled up and sat across from Killian, the rest of the golden trio plus Draco following her lead.

She reached across the table the shake Killian's hand.

"I'm Hermione Granger from Gryffindor. And you are?"

Killian accepted her hand delicately.

"Killian Snape of Ravenclaw."

The group did a double take.

"You're related to Professor Snape?" Draco asked.

"Indeed. Distant cousin. I'm staying with him for the time being."

•●•

Draco was confused. Uncle Sev had never mentioned this teen to him. His questioning apparently showed on his face as the teen immediately took notice.

"We haven't been in contact much in the past few years so it's no surprise you haven't heard of me. I came here because my grandparents wanted to send me here as well as my boyfriend is here."

Fred went bright red beside him so it was an easy assumption to make that said boyfriend was the one and only Fred Weasley.

"How did you two meet?" Harry asked from beside Draco. Killian was obviously very confident as Fred only grew redder and hid himself behind the beautiful teen.

"I was on a camping trip around where he lived. We bumped into each other and started talking and now we're together."

"You're dating my brother?" Ginny asked as she came up behind Draco, sitting beside Harry to grab her own breakfast.

"Indeed," Killian greeted, "I'm Killian. Lovely to meet you. I assume you're the famous Ginny he spoke so much about."

Ginny grinned at Killian, showing exactly how much like the twins she was.

Draco was still incredibly suspicious of the teen. How could Uncle Sev never tell him about Killian? He'll have to talk to Sev later about it.