Chapter 42~ Dreaming

((Start music at bold text))

Boris gladly didn't have to go into work today,
The thunderstorm outside was weird. It almost felt like a hurricane. It lasted practically the whole day.
We sat on the bench outside in our very oversized, but comfortable pajamas. I made some coffee for the both of us. We sat and watched as rain turned into hail. We sat through it. It came down on every surface, luckily we were protected by the roof of the porch. We both eventually got cold. I took the dishes in and set them by the sink. The brim of the fabric on our ankles were soaked. "We should probably get changed." I signed. He immediately nodded. He searched through our closet and found some clothes, he threw me mine. A hoodie with leggings. I didn't mind and we both changed into the clothes, I walked over to Boris, I hugged him from behind.
*start Music*

"As we would lay and learn what each other's bodies were for..."

Boris grabbed my arms and pinned me to the ground as I tried to get him off of me. I was able to just about lift him up so I can just about get out, I did so and quickly stood up. He did so also. We both stood there, smiles on both of our faces, waiting for the other to make a move. He speed-walked over to me and threw my small body onto our bed. I kicked at his chest, not bad enough to hurt him but just to get him off of me. It didn't work at all. He pinned my whole body down to the bed. I tried to squirm out of his grip but it didn't work. He stared down at me with a smile, knowing that there was no way I was going to defeat him. He lent over and our chests were touching, along with our noses. He pecked my lips. Causing me to give him an evil smile. He got up, signed something in Russian and just bolted it across the house. I got up not to long after and followed. Running behind him. Waiting to grab his waist and try and tackle him down to the ground. I eventually cornered him in our kitchen. He stood knowing that their was probably no escape. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and buried my head into his chest. I was tired and had no intention to tackle him, he hugged back. Though he was still suspicious.
"Are you gonna tackle me?" He signed Looking down at me.
"Nah, I'm tired." I replied. He smiled and picked me up. "No Boris, I can walk." I said trying to move out of his grip, but he was too strong. He laughed and placed me on our bed. He flopped down next to me. He rain was still going. Boris took out his phone and started to scroll through the many social media's he had on his phone, while I watched. I lay right next to him on the same pillow, my arms around his chest, getting as close as possible to him. Both of us relaxing our muscles as we lay close to each other without a word. I was extremely tired but my body refused to let me sleep. Boris placed his phone down on the nightstand and turned to face me, seeing that I was still awake. He moved some hair out of my face and brung my head into his chest. I felt extremely safe and comfortable so I was able to sleep for an hour or two before being awoken by Boris not being by my side. I sat up. Scanning the room. I saw the bathroom light on and I relaxed a little, i realized that he draped about a million blankets over me.
My muscles were sore but wrestling Boris like that yesterday was worth it.
There was some sort of Russian documentary on the TV that I couldn't understand.
Boris came out a few minutes later. In a very Thick T-Shirt, his hair still damp. He smiled when he saw me awake and rushed over to my side of the bed. "Good Afternoon Potter." He signed,
I smiled.

This is Theo Decker, Signing off