Chapter 92~ eyestrain torment

((Warning (?)- talking about drinking.

New book name. Named after the movie about the Paris catacombs. (A place with over 6 million human remains)

My cat bit me and I don't know how to feel lmao))

Gladly, Boris has a good grip on when and how much he drinks.
He drinks on Friday nights. He'll sit In the living room with a beer or vodka mixed with Red Bull or some other drink. The most He usually gets is tipsy. You can tell by the amount of cursing he does when he comes into the room, also when you wake up in the morning and you have about 10% of the bed and no covers.
Of course. I've been around fully drunk Boris. Where he trips over stuff that isn't there. Or he'll talk about how good I look on the drive home from the bar. I've gotten tipsy myself. I don't drink beer. I'll have a quick shot of liquor or two rarely and maybe a glass of wine every month or two. But I've never been fully drunk like Boris has.
I woke up around 1 Am. Greeted with the echoey yelling and laughing of drunk Boris. I had just woke up and got major flashbacks to my father. Which Scared the life out of me until I realized it was Boris.
He was all over the place when he came in. Tripping all over the place, mumbling I'm Russian and laughing. Until he fell on my bed and passed out. Me Being the sweet husband I am, turned over and rubbed his back. Knowing I was half asleep and about to fall asleep myself. I just stayed there and comforted him. The static of the tc making me more tired than ever, and a stomach ache from minor food poising making me want to explode with pain. So I stayed still. Apart from my hand stroking slowly along his back and feeling every inch of fabric.
((Time skip brought to you by tea.
Anti-Fack people can now leave bye bye  ❤️💕🦟🦗🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍💋💋🙏💅👑🦋🌻🌼🌺🌸🌈🌈🌤🌤🗿🏝🏝🗻🗻🎠🎠🧸🧸🎉🎉💞💕💗💖💓💝💟💏💆‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️))
I woke up in extreme pain. My stomach was killing me. I groaned as I reached over for my pills. "Boris..." I said, reaching over and snaking my arm around his waist. He sprung up. "Yes?" He said tiredly. "Can you go get vitamins and some sort of pain medicine?" I asked clinging to my stomach. "Are you alright?" He replied. Trying to pull me up. But failing. "I'm fine. It's just a stomach ache." I said. Making him nod and leave the room. My phone rang. The sound echoed and ringed through my ears. "That's your doctor. I'll get it." Boris yelled from the other room. A cabinet slam fallowing behind his voice. The ringing stopped as he picked up the phone in the living room. Distant talking followed behind and grew louder as he entered the bedroom.
He patted me on the back and I turned around. Greeted by his worried eyes as he dropped the pills into my hand and I immediately took them. He handed me water. Holding the glass up as I drank it and placing it down as I removed it from my face. I wanted to get up so I tried to sit up. But Boris blocked me. "Just Rest until the medicine kicks in." He asked of me. Pushing me back down onto the bed, multi tasking with the phone still in hand. Sushing me silently like you would to a child as I fought him to get up. He finally hung up on the doctor and tossed the phone to the side. Finally being able to get me to stay down. "Honey." Boris asked. Looking at my angry face and responding to my kicking and pushing. "You need to take it slow for now." He added.  Rubbing my stomach with his hand. Which calmed me enough. So I stayed down for him. "Thank you." He said. Before getting off of the bed and leaving the room.

This is Theo Decker, signing off.