Chapter 93~ LETS GO TO HEAVEN

((Drinking and mentions of severe mental health and suicide warning.
There are gunshots outside. It's 10 pm. I'm frightened. If I post this it means That I haven't bitten the dust just yet))

It was Friday night. Boris took me out to a bar. Leading me in. It smelled heavily of alcohol of all sorts. But mainly beer.
We sat at the back of the bar. Knowing this place was filled with drunk and crazy people. So we remained as down-low as possible. "Why are we here again?" I angrily asked him. "Cmon Potter! Just have some fun." He whispered back loudly. "Boris. We're a gay couple. God knows if they will attack us or not! They're drunk!" I replied. Slamming my first onto the table. "Lets just get the drinks to-go. What do you want?" He replied. Obviously disappointed, but understanding. "Just get me some wine. Whatever you think is best." I said. Sighing at the conversation. It was hard to hear him Disappointed sometimes. But I didn't feel safe nor comfortable. He left. Hands in pockets. My leg bounced rapidly as he left. Watching closely as he pressed his knee against the counter as he talked to one of the bar-tenders. I was honestly tired. But chose to pull an all nighter tonight. (Which obviously wouldn't happen) and stay up drinking a glass of wine and to try my hardest to stay sober. Which was easier for me than it is for Boris.
He grabbed the drinks, and pointed to the door with his head to sign for us to leave. I got up and thanked the bar tender. Who didn't answer, and left behind Boris. Who was humming a polish lullaby he'd always sing to me when I was over reacting over something, or when he wanted me to shut up and fall asleep. Which always works.

~timeskip~

We reached home. I drove this time. Boris getting mad over some political news. I had to yell at him to chill. It only worked for about five minutes before he started to do it again. Which made me pissed.
Let's just say that crap hit the fan.
We took a few minutes to ourselves. Knowing we'd spend the end of the day cuddled up in bed telling each other how beautiful they looked. It always went like that. Every single time. Even if the other is just plain drunk or depressed it still went down that way.
I had an online therapy appointment the following day. Boris stayed with me the whole time. Since it got hard in the parts where I had to talk about suicide attempts, overdose, and the bombing. I was diagnosed with PTSD and depression by my last therapist. The same diagnosis by this one. That came with a new appointment with my medicine doctor and the other therapist I had gotten after overdosing. That therapist touches mainly on my overdose attempt and trying to figure out if I need a mental hospital. Which I didn't, and I refused to go to. ((UH, MY SECOND FAVORITE TWD CHARACTER JUST DIED and her sister just took Daryl's crossbow. I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL.))
Once the appointment was done. Boris closed the computer and turned to me. "Better?" He asked. Hugging me. My throat still burned with the feeling of wanting to cry and my breath became uncontrollable and unsteady. I just cried into his shoulder. I didn't stop for awhile. It felt a lot better to have tight arms around me as I cried. Rough hands on my exposed shoulders from my loose pajamas. And the sound of both of us crying with heavy breathing. "Your okay Theo." Boris whispered. Breaking the silence. "Your okay..."

This is Theo Decker, signing off