Prolouge

When you were four, your parents died. Somebody killed them. Because they didn't want to tell. To tell where the musicbox was.

If they died for my musicbox, it has to be very special, you think while you kinda pet it with one hand. Although you don't understand what's so special about it.

That musicbox is the only thing they left you, along with a picture with the three of you on it. Teardrops are beginning to form in your eyes when you look at the picture. "Oh mom and dad...Why did you give your lives for a stupid musicbox", you whisper while crying softly. You're fifteen now, but ofcourse you miss them a lot.

If your parents were still here, you weren't living with your mean aunt: You always have to do things for her, and if you don't do it quik enough, she will beat you up. You have some big bruises on your legs and arms: they hurt very much.

You look through the window of your little bedroom. "The stars are shining so bright today", you mumble, "Maybe I can even see them better on my balcony."

And so you walk to your balcony, which is so tiny that you can only stand on one place, but that doesn't matter for you: you can see the stars perfectly.

Your hand is still holding the musicbox, so you decide to let the melody play.

You look up to the stars, when you notice something strange: "Those two stars weren't there before!", you say and you almost drop the musicbox out of shock. "Nor were we!" A male voice says.

You look around, trying to figure out whose voice it is. You're beginning to get scared. "Who-o sa-aid tha-at ?", you manage to say. You don't get an answer. For all safety, you put the musicbox in your little bag, that you always wear around your neck.

Suddenly, there's hanging a rope ladder next to you. "Climb !", the voice demands. "Why-y ?", you ask, trying to look above you, but it's too dark and the stars don't give enough light.

"Just do it !" Slowly but surely your confidence is coming back: "No way !", you shout. "I guess we have to do it the hard way then", the man says, followed by evil laughter. Out of nowhere, a bag falls on you. You try to put it of, but the bag smells so rotten that you lose consciousness.

A/N: Mmmm has a prolouge to be this long ? I think not hehe I hope you like it though. And: I'm not an English expert (I'm from the Neverlands XD), so I'm sorry if there are mistakes and stuff. Anyways MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW, READ, COMMENT and SHARE !! ❤️❤️❤️