Chapter 4

Copyright 2020|All rights reserved

A Different World by
Loredana;creativegirllll

Chapter 4
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
This is the end. You loose your grip and fly a few meters into the air. "PEEEETER!!!" you yell. You feel someone grabbing your hand.

Suddenly, a very bright light hinders your sight and the hand lets go. Far away you hear Peter screaming your name, then everything becomes silent and goes black.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Worried voices fill up your head. They sound very familiair... You try to open your eyes, but you can't. "Mmm", you murmer.

"Look! She wakes up!" "Yay! She's been lying here for soooo long"

Your eyes finally fladder open and you see a few blurs hanging over your face. Great, my sight is blury again.

You try to get up, but your body doesn't allow you to do that, so you fall down in your lying position again.

"Let me help you." Peter! You feel two arms lifting you up a bit. Now that you sit, your vision is becoming clear again.

Peter is sitting in front of you. He smiles softly at you. You blush and fumble on your hair.

"We thought you were gonna die!" You look up and see the lost boys standing around you and Peter. "But then..." "There was a bright light!" "It blasted Peter away!" A boy in a raccoon onesie jumps on your lap: "And now you are here!"

"So...I-I teleported?" you stumble. They all look confused at you. "Umm... That's how you call it if you disappear in one place and appear in a different place", you explain.

An understanding 'Ooooooo' escapes their mouths. "Light huh? Could it be...the same light as on the boa-" Peter cuts you off: "So this already happend? Why didn't you tell me!"

"Maybe because I wanted to figure it out by myself first?", you say. This boy is working on my nerves. "Why are you acting as if you are so much wiser than me!"

"Maybe because I am!" he shouts. It takes him a moment to realize what he just said. "I-I...", he stumbles and walks away. "Peter! Come back!" you yell and you look at the raccoon boy.

"Can you help me to get up, please?" "Sure", he says and supports your arm. "Thanks, I think I can do it by myself now", you smile to the boy.

You look around: Peter is gone. He flew away, ofcourse. "Uhmm...does somebody have a clue where he might be?" A boy in a fox onesie answers: "The fire cave!" He gasps and steps back: he clearly wasn't supposed to say that.

"And where is that?" you ask. "I-I can't tell you! It's a secret!" Mmmm how am I going to convince him too tell where it is? An idea pops up in your head.

"But I'm your mother! You can't have secrets for your mother, right?" you say and you pet his head. He looks up to you, still not sure if he should tell you.

"Alright, I will tell you. It's on the beach: if you keep heading that way", he points at a path that is hardly visible, "you will come there for sure!" "Ah, okay. Thank you", you say and you start heading down the hill.

"(Y/n)!" You turn around. "Yes?" "Don't tell Peter that I told you where he was!" You smile. "Ofcourse not!" After you said that, you continue heading down the hill and following the path.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
You walked for at least two hours now, and you still haven't seen a beach.

You look down on the 'path': it seems to fade away, as if it isn't a real path to follow.

You sigh and look at the trees around you. "They are so tall", you say. "Indeed they are" A girl in Indian looking clothes lands in front of you.