Chapter 3

Copyright 2020|All rights reserved

A Different World by
Loredana;creativegirllll

Chapter 3
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
The boys begin to yell and shouting things like "Yay!" and "New mum!"

They pull on you: all in a different direction. "Guys! Stop it! New mum?"

Peter flies in now and the boys let go of you. "Yeah! Please?" He gives you puppy eyes.

"No way!" you say, crossing your arms. "I'm not going to be anyone's mother! I-I need to go home and my aunt she-", you stop as you fight to the upcoming tears.

"She won't even miss me...",you whisper and you run out of the room or whatever it is.

You begin to cry softly, your hands covering your face.

"Huh?" you say when you feel someone's breathe in your neck. You turn your head around to look into a pair of hazel brown eyes.

"P-peter! You scared me!" "Did I? Well, I'm sorry about that", he says, wiping some of the tears in your face away with his hand.

Suddenly, something sparkling flies between you and Peter. It moves very fast and rings like a bell.

"Woah woah! Tink! Calm down, please!"

"What.. Is that?" you ask. "That's Tinkerbell!" Peter says. "She's a pixie and lives with her friends in Pixie Hollow. But mostly she's with me, right Tink?"

The pixie finally calms down a little and you can see a little girl, with a green dress made out of leaves and wearing green shoes with fluff balls on top. Her blond hair is in a bun.

"Now Tink, if you could leave us alone for a little while?" She crosses her arms and looks in another direction, but she flies away.

"Come, let's go to my room", Peter says and he grabs your wrist.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
There are two wooden cranks in the room. Peter sits down and gestures you to go sit on the other one.

"So... What's the problem?" You bite your lip and stare at the ground. "My parents... They died. Because of this. "
You open your bag and show the musicbox to him.

"It's beautiful...Just like you." He smiles.

"Peter! Come on, this is some serious stuff I'm talking about!" you say, a little angry.

He's quiet, so you continue your story:
"Since my parents weren't alive anymore, I had to live with my aunt. She doesn't like me at all and always makes me do things",you sigh and look at Peter, who still doesn't say something.

"If I don't please her, which is most of the time, I.. Get this", you slide your sleeve a bit upwards to reveal a painfull bruise.

Peter looks at it, shocked. "That-that's awful!" he stumbles. You nod and look at the ground again.

"Hé..." He places his hand on your shoulder which makes you look up to him and you feel your face heating up. "You can stay here with the lost boys and me? Only if you want ofcourse..."

You wipe away the reamaining tears with your sleeve. "You guys really do need a new mother, huh?"

Peter turns his head away and smiles akwardly. "Fiiine, it's not like I have somewhere nice to go...so-" "So you're staying? That's great!" he says and he grabs your wrist again, leading you to the room where the lost boys are.

"Guys, this is (y/n)! She will stay with us!" he announces. They all hug you, except for Peter, he leans against a wall, looking at you with a smile on his face.

They seem nice, so you hug the boys back. "Now that I'm here... Let's have some fun!"
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" The chants continue as you look down at a giant beast that walks over the moss of the forest. Somehow, the boys persuaded you to jump and ride on it.

"I'm not gonna do it Peter!" you say, demping your voice so the beast doesn't hear you. "I am not dying today! First I'm kidnapped by pirates, then I almost drownd, and now this?"

"Do it and we will be able to take you seriously!" Peter chuckles.

"If-if I die, I'm blaming you", then, adding, looking at the lost boys, "And you too!"

"Don't worry, if you want me too, I will save you. You know, saving the damsel in destress..." He laughs and the boys join.

"Haha... So funny! You know what? Watch me riding it!"

You let your eyes slide over the place, searching for something to destract the beast.

Gotcha! You see a big piece of fruit hanging in a tree, not so far from you.

You feel the eyes of Peter and the boys pricking in your back as you walk to it and pick the fruit from the branch.

You look over the little hill to see the beast, still walking around.

Ok. I will do this quik. You take three deep breathes:

One....
Two..
Three!

You swing the fruit backwards and throw it in front of the hill. Then you dive behind your side of the hill.

You carefully look over the edge of the hill again: the animal sniffs at the fruit, then starts eating it.

You look at the fruit: it looks delicious... Suddenly your stomach begins to growl and the beast looks up. Darn! As fast as you can, you dive behind the hill again.

Eating noises. So that means it's destracted again. Time for me to come in action.

You silently sneak to the top of the hill and look down: it's not that high, and besides, that animal looks soft, so I won't land hard.

Throwing a look at the boys, you see they are still making fun of you. You sigh and wave with your arms to get their attention.

"Oh look, (y/n) is waving at us!" "What is she doing?" "She isn't really gonna jump, right?"

You take a deep breathe, take a little run-up and...Someone tries to grab your wrist, but fails. "(Y/n)!!" Then you realize it was Peter who tried to grab your wrist.

Your landing barely makes any noise, but the animal surely feels that something is on its back.

It growls loudly and tries to get you of his back by shaking very wildly, which makes you grab its fur tightly (Dangg this stuff rimes😂).

"Peter!! I think that I'm complying with a damsel is destress now!! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" The beast shakes even more now and you almost fall of. You see Peter flying at full speed at you and he yells your name.

The beast fastly runs away from the hill now, still shaking."Peter!!! Hurry!! I can't hold it any longer!!"

A/N: I know I know, it isn't fair for you guys that I stop here XD Gosh, this is the longest thing I've ever wrote. Is Peter on time to save you? Or do you somehow save yourself? Or... Are you gonna die? Jk jk 😂See you guys in the next chapter!❤️❤️DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, FOLLOW, READ, COMMENT and SHARE!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️