Chapter 7

Copyright 2020|All rights reserved

A Different World by
Loredana;creativegirllll

Chapter 7
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
He looks at you with pure disgust in his eyes. "Love? Love?!" He lets himself fall of the rock and lands right in front of you. For the first time, you are a little scared of him.

He looks at you. His pink eyes can't cover the pain that is inside him. Then he shakes his head, breaking the eye contact. "That's something for ADULTS."

What? You look confused at him.

"And if there's something that I'm NOT, (Y/n)," he chuckles and looks straight into your eyes. "It's an ADULT."

"What's so wrong with adults?!" you exclaim. "Everything", he says, crunching his teeth.

"I'm... I'm sorry, (Y/n)," his voice trails of, "but I just can't be what you think I am."

After he said that, he slowly turns around and walks away. Well damn, now I told the truth, and he goes away anyways...

"No! You can't just...just walk away! PETER!"

"I believe I just did..."

You sense a little sadness in his voice.

I think that something bad happend to him, something that...took away the love in his live? And his mood, it changes so quik!

You touch your face, only too find more blood than before. Great! Peter is leaving me and I'm bleeding. Gotta take care of it, though.

You look at your necklace, spinning the amulet between your fingers. You shake your head and look up to see that Peter slows down a little. Is he... coming back?

You see that he stops, hestitating to turn around.

But, to your dissapointment, he turns left and dissapears behind the rocks.

You gaze at the place where Peter was.

Then it hits you. He left me alone. In this place.

Get your stuff together, (Y/n). You have a WOUND on your face. Magic will be too risky, since I can't control it...yet.

You move your hand upwards, towards the place where the blood comes from. "Ah!" you say when you touch the wound.

My forhead..."I can cover it with-?" you say out loud and you let your eyes slide over the place.

A warm breeze comes in, causing you to tuck on your shirt. "Wait a minute... Ofcourse! My sleeves! With the weather here, I don't need them anyways."

Now I gotta find something to cut them of...

"That one seems promosing," you say as you look at a rock with sharp points sticking out everywhere.

You pull the shirt over your head, leaving yourself in your BH.

Then, you put the sleeves on eachother and then in a half-circle around a point of the rock. After that, you stretch them a little, making it easier to cut of.

"Now I only have to...pull!" The rock rips the sleeves and the shirt apart from eachother and you fall back a little. "Well, that went fast," you say, chuckling.

You decide to cut of the bottom of the shirt as well, some sort of top remains. You pull it over your head.

You pick up the sleeves and wipe the blood on your face away before knotting it around your head.