Baby Food, A Finger, And A Magic Potion

"Stupid baby, getting stupid barf on me. I should toss you in the toilet for that!"

Mikey laughed loudly at Raph's shout, clapping and attempting to crawl onto Raph's lap. The red clad ninja snorted, standing up and walking to the bathroom. Mikey chirped in confusion, looking up at Leo, who had been awoken by Raph's exclamation. Leo gave Mikey a look of amused exasperation, chuckling softly and wiping a bit of spit up from Mikey's mouth.

Thanks Leo! That was a weird feeling.

"No mean to dirty Waphie." Mikey announced, humming an indiscernible tune and looking over at Donnie. "Hi 'onnie!"

"Hello Mikey." Donnie responded, still leaning on Leo's shoulder. Mikey giggled, reaching his hands out as if asking to be in Donnie's arms. Noticing this, Leo handed the baby to Donnie, watching intently as Mikey patted Donnie's face curiously.

So what are we doing today? What's for dinner? Ooh! Pizza! Yum!

"Nom-nom! Peet-sa!" Mikey gasped, pointing at the kitchen. "Nom-nom peet-sa?"

"Leo, I think the baby is hungry." Donnie's comment earned an unimpressed look, and Donnie smirked, standing up and stretching as he held Mikey close. "Is that right? Are you hungry?"

Mikey nodded rapidly, continuing to point towards the kitchen. Donnie and Leo shared a brief glance before heading to the kitchen. When Mikey attempted to jump out of Donnie's arms to reach the refrigerator, he was caught by an ever vigilant Leo, who set Mikey on a chair at the table.

"Mikey, no! We do not do things like that! It's dangerous!"

Dangerous?! I make jumps like this all the time!

"Mommy be silly! I alway make big jump!" Mikey scooted forward, gripping Leo's cheeks and huffing. Leo responded with a light groan, ignoring the ever growing blush on his face as he gently moved Mikey's hands away. "No hurt before!"

"That's because you were older and our size, Michael." Donnie reminded, his attention mainly focused on his T-Phone. "Now, if you two will excuse me, I am going to call April to see if she can buy a few things for Mikey."

"Fuit gummy!" Mikey gasped happily, jumping up and down on his chair. The phrase was then repeated loudly, forcing Donnie to have to leave the kitchen, passing by Raph, who looked less annoyed than before. "Waphie! Fuit gummy! Fuit Gummy!"

"What?" Raph looked up at Leo, who sighed, explaining the situation in as little words as possible. With this newfound information, Raph hummed, sitting down at the table next to Mikey. "So, you think you still got what it takes, eh little man?"

"Yesh! Still got it! Still got it!" Mikey cheered, reaching out to be held by Raph. A small chuckle was followed by Mikey being picked up and sat down on Raph's lap. Leo smiled at the display, sitting down at the table across from his brothers without a word. A minute or so later, Donnie walked into the kitchen, smiling widely.

"Did April agree?" Raph asked, shifting so that Mikey wasn't able to fall forward. Donnie nodded, saying that April said that she would buy the supplies and come over as soon as possible. At the mention of April, Mikey squealed, wagging his tail rapidly.

"Apil comin' over!" Mikey clapped his hands, dancing around with fervor. "Yay! 'onnie do a good!"

Donnie shook his head, an amused smirk on his face. By this point, all four turtles were sitting at the table, talking about how they were going to fare with Mikey being a baby for an unknown amount of time. Every now and then, one of the older brothers would say something that offended Mikey, and the baby made it known by hissing at them and scratching at their arms. Granted, most of these "offensive things" were stated purposefully, just to get such an adorable reaction.