"Business Deal"

Nandini's room

Nandu's mom(ishika)- Nandini, I want to talk to you about something that's very important.Actually your dad was going to talk to you about it but he was busy so he asked me to convey this to you.
N- Yes mum
I - You remember the presentation that you had to present to the Malhotra's?
N- yes mum. That's ready.
I - you'll have to present that tomorrow. Due to some glitch ,it has been preponed.
N- That's completely fine mom.
I- Good night nandini.
N- Good night mumma.

Nandu felt happy as she would see Manik at her office tomorrow but at the same time she was nervous as to how she would present the presentation with Manik's constant gaze on her.
She texted Manik about the same . Both of them exchanged words of love and fell off to sleep.

***morning

Nandini went early to the office as she had to prepare certain things .

Manik along with his dad and mukti reached the murthy industries. They sat at the conference room and were greeted by Mr Murthy and Abhimanyu.

Meanwhile Manik's eyes were only searching for nandini and at last she entered looking beautiful in her 2 piece formal suit.

(Nandini's and Manik's attire is in the picture above for this part.)

He couldn't remove his gaze off her. Meanwhile nandu was very nervous. Not because of the presentation but because this time it was Manik who would be seeing her presentation. She looked at manik and he wished her luck through his eyes. They smiled at each other .
She greeted Mr. Malhotra and Mukti by shaking hands and when she shook hands with Manik he didn't leave her hands being ever so naughty as he was.
She eyed manik to leave her hand and he left . Thankfully, nobody noticed.
She started with the presentation....
.
.
.
.
And this is how I propose to do things with this project.
Everyone loved the presentation.
Ram- Great effort Miss Nandini, I must say.
Malhotra industries will be glad to join this project. Cabir will be the head of this project from Malhotra industries.

Manan's face fell.

C- No dad let's give Manik this one since I'm already engaged in the Khuranna project.
M- Yes dad . I'm ready for it
Ram- Okay then manik will lead this.

Manan's face enlightened with joy

Everyone dispersed.
Nandini was going back to her cabin when suddenly someone pulled her.
It was none other than manik.
He pulled her closer to him and said
M- You know i saw a perfect girl for me in the Murthy industries. She was even better than you.
Nandini thought of course that girl would be her and said
N- How did she look? Was she pretty?
M- Yes. Pretty, confident, hot and intelligent .
N- Who's that lucky girl mani?
Manik kissed her cheeks and
M-Abhimanyu's assistant. She's so hot mann!

Nandu slapped lightly on his shoulders and released herself from his hold.

N- Then go to her.(angrily)
Manik pulled her closer and
M- It's you nandu. I love you . I didn't even know Abhimanyu had a female assistant 😂
Nandu smiled
N- I love you too mani

Precap..

And it's a yes from our side.