"First Kiss"

Nandini ran but manik went behind her and caught her.

M- Nandu, don't go so soon na! It's been just 5 mins that we came here
N-Yes so where do you want to  go ? Anyways ,you've seen the entire house but for our parents sake tell me where you wanna go?
M- I want to go to the bedroom and enjoy myself.

Nandu blushed and they went to her room.
Manik held her by her waist and nandini without seeing was walking backwards while manik was moving closer to her.

Nandu fell on the bed with manik on top of her.

They shared an eyelock. Both of them couldn't stop looking at each other. Few hair strands were disturbing manik's view of her face so he gently tucked them behind her ear .

Nandini shivered at his touch. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her cheeks.

Manik's pov:
I fell on top of her . I could see her shivering with my touch. Her lips tempted me to kiss her . There were sweat droplets on her neck and I felt like kissing her there. She gently put her hand around my neck and came closer .
Manikkkk control! You can't be kissing her rn . Maybe she isn't ready. My inner mind said but my body ignored. She brushed her lips with mine. How nice it would feel to kiss her lips, I thought.

Nandu's pov:
He looks so attractive. The mole on his lips, it would be so good if I could kiss it.
I wanted manik to kiss me. But i was too shy to take the lead so I brushed my lips on his wishing that he would reciprocate with a kiss.

Manik's pov- Her cheeks turned crimson red. I love the effect i have on her. Not being able to control more I asked

M- Shall we?

She said nothing but brushed her lips with mine again.

Nandu's pov:
I was unable to speak due to our proximity so when he asked I simply brushed my lips against his as a yes.
He immediately put his lips on mine . At first I couldn't reciprocate but eventually i kissed him back. It felt surreal. He bit my lower lip lightly and I gasped.

Manik's pov
As soon as she brushed her lips on mine again, I lost control. I immediately put my lips on her luscious lips. They were so soft ,so plump that I felt like kissing them till eternity. Not being able to control more i bit her lower lip and she gasped. I felt she was no longer able to breathe so I broke the kiss.

I looked at her neck and put my head there . I brushed my lips on her neck to which she shivered. I sucked some of those sweat droplets and she moaned softly.

Nandu's pov:
Manik was kissing my neck and he slowly started moving down. He was at the tip of my suit and put his tongue under it to lick my skin beneath it. I shivered and felt like butterflies in my stomach. I pushed him more inside me through my hands.

...Manik's phone rings

Manik was in no mood to pick up the call .

N- Mani, pick up the call. It's been a long time since we're here.
M-Shit nandu, I completely forgot about the time.

He picked up

Cabir- Manik where are you bro? It's been 30 mins. Remember according to our family it's your first meeting with her so come fast. you can romance her later.
M- Yes cabir handle the situation there we are coming

And they went downstairs.

..............

Please tell me if you like it or not! Silent readers please comment or vote.
I'll feel motivated to write better if I get appreciated or criticised for the story!😊