"Wild nandu"

After having dinner,

M- Let's dance
N- yep

They started dancing on a romantic tune.
They were very close to each other while dancing . Nandu's cheeks had turned all red . During some steps manik pulled her closer and not even air could pass through them. They eyes were locked together during the dance .

M- Nandu lets go to that sofa . Desserts are arranged there.
N- yaa okay

They went there and sat down close to each other.
Manik fed her the vanilla ice cream and intentionally spread some of the ice cream on her lips.

M- Oh there's ice cream there on your lips
And winked
N(being wild )- clean it
M- Wild nandu😂
Nandu blushed

He softly licked her lips so as to remove the ice cream .

Even after he had cleaned all the ice cream he continued licking her lips. Nandu could no longer tolerate his sweet torture so she pulled his lips and sucked them hard.

Manik was shocked seeing nandu taking the initiative.

She thrusted her tongue in his mouth and started licking every corner of her mouth.
Manik's grip tightened on her waist and she pulled him closer making their upper bodies touch.

Manik couldn't control anymore. He knew that if they continued the kiss they would get into something with which she wasn't comfortable right now so he broke the kiss and calmed himself.

Nandu started breathing heavily and seeing her upper body's movement due to her breath , manik lost control.

He caressed her neck and then licked it. Then he gave her a love bite , marking her as only his.

Her plunged neck was driving him crazy. He gave a trail of kisses on her neck till he reached her cleavage.

He then started blowing air over there. Nandu's heart beat raced. She couldn't even breathe .

The mole on her left breast was driving him crazy . He could see it because of the plunged neckline. He wanted to kiss there and bite her there.

He looked up and

M- Nandini...
N- Ma..ni..k..
M- You're beautiful. I might not be able to control after this.
N- Umm.. Mani, I'm comfortable and honestly I don't want you to stop rn. But I also want our first night to be special.
M- Yes nandu you're right, anyways you're mine! You aren't going anywhere and after marriage I'll have you all to myself.
N- Thank you so much manik for understanding.
M- I love you so much nandu.
N- I love you more mani!

They fed the ice cream to each other then manik drove off to murthy mansion.

After they reached,

N- Thank you manik for everything.
M- Is this how you thank your to be husband?
C'mon try harder I ain't impressed.
N- Tell me how to impress you!
M- The way you did during our date
And winked

Nandu understood he was talking about their kiss.

She moved closer to him but a naughty idea came to her mind.

She didn't kiss him but started caressing his lips with hers and then licking a bit.(Just like manik did earlier)

Manik couldn't control more so he pulled her closer . She almost fell onto him and he started sucking her lower lips while she her upper lips. Nandu then saw her the gate of her house opening. She immediately broke the kiss and saying good night ran away.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap..
Marriage dates!
____

Guys please like and comment! 😊